Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 89 93.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
482412E6-BE83-4CB3-9EAB-D6B9A9ADE55F.jpeg

Check your local adidas stores. These were $57. Hope this helps some looking for a deal.

JS”

Saw these at an Adidas outlet a couple of days ago.

$57 a steal for these. Haven’t seen in person to try on but after reading performance reviews I want to try the full bounce again after I customized a pair of 2’s

Heard the 5's feel and play more like a low? Regardless of the cut. (ironic, but somewhat similar to the zer0.2 maybe)

I was on the fence about getting a pair of 5's because I don't play that much these days and I still have 3's and DS 4's to wear out.

No choice now after that performance and that shot.

edit: Yes, I wore a Rip City shirt under a Rip City Dame jersey under a Rip City jacket with Portland socks to work today. Only thing I couldn't get away with is the Portland shorts.

I was on the fence about getting a pair of 5's because I don't play that much these days and I still have 3's and DS 4's to wear out.

No choice now after that performance and that shot.

edit: Yes, I wore a Rip City shirt under a Rip City Dame jersey under a Rip City jacket with Portland socks to work today. Only thing I couldn't get away with is the Portland shorts.

should have worn the portland shorts under a portland rip-aways

Did those tans ever have a release date? Only nice casual colorway imo, every other colorways has some neon. I wish there would be some black and white or greys

Was just coming to post this. I ordered my son a second pair ( he's 12yr old and has a pair already for hoop season) and my wife the mint colorway.

I am not buying until the la heem pair drops

Was just coming to post this. I ordered my son a second pair ( he's 12yr old and has a pair already for hoop season) and my wife the mint colorway.

I am not buying until the la heem pair drops

La Heems or Black Panther next.

What colorway did you all get?
I got the White/Reds. I had been going back and forth between those and the Black/Reds but I have been on a black shoe run lately and needed to switch it up. Was just waiting for the right price drop and you can't beat $68 shipped on a Dame sig that has some killer performance reviews.

Back
Top Bottom