Official Adidas Derrick Rose Thread - D Rose 11

$60 shipped for this size 12.5
large.jpg

http://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/21415/adidas-d-rose-6-boost

I wonder if we're gonna get miadidas on these. Has adidas offered that option on other mesh shoes before?

Just balled in the solar primeknit 7s, def one of the best hoop shoes i have played in a while

Traction: A+  even with the translucent outsole (played indoors in a clean gym)

Fit: TTS for me, no problems

Cushioning: Feels just like the 6, no major differences except more court feel in the fore foot

Materials : its a thick cut of Primeknit, do don't expect Ultraboost soft and feel, but def comfy

Style: these things are hella bright in person but i dig em

Lockdown: no heel slippage at all, geofit around ankle is legit.  

Def feeling these over anything Nike or Jordan has already released. This will be my go to shoe for the year.

Apparently, the mesh versions come with a really thin insole. You can replace the insole to decrease the amount of dead space in the toe box. The primeknit version already comes with a thicker insole. Imagine using a lunarlon insole from the new converses or a micro g insole from Under Armour...

Last edited:
FTL has the same product number but it has the orange in the color description and the black sole. One way to find out if someone ordered from FTL.

def gonna cop the solar red primeknit down the line

right now just too many jordans not worth passing for me

Red mesh (non PK) is now up on FNL and amazon. I like that colorway.

Last edited:
I ve already copped the Primeknit Solar red and i am on my way for the black/white mesh D Rose 7! Well done /// !!!!

GreekSneakCollector

I have a $20 WC reward burning a hole in my pocket and it's going to expire end of September. Eagerly waiting for the Yellow "Hydration" pair to drop and hope FNL gets them too so I can use it on them. The wait is killing me.

Last edited:
Went to the Adidas outlet today.  God bless the Labor Day weekend sales.

50 percent off of red ticket items.  Most items in the store were red ticket items.  Including the original red Rose 6's.  And a lot of 2015 Crazy Light Boost.  70 dollars red ticket.  35 at the counter.

Got me a pair of the blue CL2015 and a pair of Pure Boost for my GF (40 bucks at the counter).  Think I'm going to go back and get the red Rose's tomorrow.

Went to the Adidas outlet today.  God bless the Labor Day weekend sales.

50 percent off of red ticket items.  Most items in the store were red ticket items.  Including the original red Rose 6's.  And a lot of 2015 Crazy Light Boost.  70 dollars red ticket.  35 at the counter.

Got me a pair of the blue CL2015 and a pair of Pure Boost for my GF (40 bucks at the counter).  Think I'm going to go back and get the red Rose's tomorrow.

I was at the mall today to pick up some JC3s, and remembered your post.
Good looking out, I copped a bunch of stuff too.

View media item 2154586This is what $200 will get you on Labor Day weekend. (2 pairs of CLB 2015s)

On a side note, the Finishline I got the JC3s at had the Rose 7, and the CLB 2016.
They only had the display models left, and the Rose was in my TTS 11.5. The shoe felt loose even when tied, but my toes were already against the front of the shoe. I don't think I can go down half a size in this model. The CLB was only available in size 11, and when I tried that on, it felt like I could still go down half a size. WTH, I hate the size inconsistency issue with Adidas shoes. I think I'm going to wait until these models are less than $100.

Back
Top Bottom