Official Adidas Derrick Rose Thread - D Rose 11

Would be cool to see the takedown models come back (he had like 3 or 4 take down models at once) but I def think that's the 12. They typically leak a year in advance.

Would be cool to see the takedown models come back (he had like 3 or 4 take down models at once) but I def think that's the 12. They typically leak a year in advance.

The 11 is barely out though and it’s not using Lightstrike. I would guess that’s a takedown model personally but who knows...

I used to stay on top of the Rose releases and ultimately the leaks. Leaks from Asia are def a year in advance...so new model just dropped while renders and some sample productions of the next shoe have already leaked.

I never did much checking for the Hardens to see when those would leak but see the D.O.N volume 3 for a similar comparison.

But I have no proof on this model.

They kinda look like PGs. They seem to fit better judging by the materials and the shape.
I tried the 11s and they are nice but the upper has the problem like most of their bball shoes, have volume near the toe box. Have to half size down. If you like some heel cushion and minimal up front set up you'll like these. I like the padding in the heel collar. Noticed D Rose is not wearing speed wraps (not sure if he hasn't before or he doesn't need it because the 11 offers good support). Overall the 11 covers all the attributes needed to perform on the court just feel the upper could've been more supportive.

If those are the 12s, they don’t look bad. I need a top view of the toe box to make a decision as far as aesthetics goes. Traction looks good. It also looks closer to the ground and less bulky.

Adidas kills themselves, not with inferior marketing, but with inferior product. I’ve got a pair on the way - but like you said, anticipate a sloppy fit. The 7 is the only Rose where I can truly say I had no issues.

Overall Iike them over the Dame 7, Don 2, and looks like Harden 5 from an early reviewer.
Don 2 bad? Picked up a pair for $50... thinking about returning them. They’re just sitting in my closet collecting dust. Can’t play ball yet...

Don 2 bad? Picked up a pair for $50... thinking about returning them. They’re just sitting in my closet collecting dust. Can’t play ball yet...
They don't fit me right, only basing off that and how they look. The Don1 were better.

A155027A-429F-4365-B13A-0F34462108C1.jpeg

Grail time folks.

TS Creators DRose PE. I have been fawning over these since 2008, and I couldn’t afford them at the time. I’ve had an eBay search on since 2012 and this is the FIRST pair in my size that’s even come up. Bought them ASAP. Absolutely beautiful. Hardest to find pair in my collection.

JRaW’d JRaW’d go at least a half size down. That said, I have a lightly worn pair of Brendas that are too big for me if anyone wants them. $60 plus shipping. Size 10.

Wish these sneakers would be more available ... wanted a few pairs but my size has sold out in the few places that sell them

So does DRose quietly have the GOAT Adidas bball shoe line?

Design wise, just 3 duds to me (8,9,10 are all awful imo) and to me, 3 classic performance shoes (1, 6, and 7, 3’s not bad)

Back
Top Bottom