Official Adidas Trae Young Signature Shoe Thread $140

can’t find a great closeup yet but seems like it’s a blackout of the Olympic pair last night

91363B50-0FDE-41BF-8214-3BCCDF3DA190.png

Reactions: ace
Similar to the Harden 4 Barbershop but without the silver midfoot panels which I didn't like, I'll copped these but surely they'll have more black based colorways to choose from.

Looks like lightstrike in the forefoot with a thin layer of boost in the heel. Wish they would make these similar to the harden vol 1 . Full length boost but caged in the lateral and exposed in the medial

Inspiration is clean. These seem to be following in the same course of adidas hoops sneakers being very bulky which is disappointing. Still would like to try em on to see how they look on foot.

JS”

Hopefully not hard to put on shoes with the one piece tongue/upper.

ICEE inspiration is dope, feel they will make everything ice related lol

Inspiration is clean. These seem to be following in the same course of adidas hoops sneakers being very bulky which is disappointing. Still would like to try em on to see how they look on foot.

JS”
These have to be the same designer as the Don's right?

These have to be the same designer as the Don's right?

I wouldn’t be surprised. I just don’t like that Adidas tends to add pieces and parts that almost seem like leftovers from older or current models. You see elements of the Vol 4, BYW 2.0, and Don get mashed into a sig model. It’s just a bit disappointing as a consumer.

JS”

Christmas and Blk/red/blue if cop. Damn one piece and my feet don’t always go well together. But these shoes intrigue me.

I wouldn’t be surprised. I just don’t like that Adidas tends to add pieces and parts that almost seem like leftovers from older or current models. You see elements of the Vol 4, BYW 2.0, and Don get mashed into a sig model. It’s just a bit disappointing as a consumer.

JS”
They do all look like they could be one or the other. It comes across as lazy imo and it's probably why I regularly find each of these models for 30 bucks at stores like Ross. The designs are also very childlike to me. Maybe the GS crowd is what they are going for ultimately.

I will say that Dames line remains solid.

Back
Top Bottom