Official AFC Championship Post: SD @ NE..vol NE Will Reign on your parade

I just think its stupid to make bold predictions or to have false hope that one team will be another when it won't happen. The Chargers should not be inthis game, America was robbed of a Colts/ Pats AFC championship game. That's why I'm bitter.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by The Notorious Gigi Smalls

I just think its stupid to make bold predictions or to have false hope that one team will be another when it won't happen. The Chargers should not be in this game, America was robbed of a Colts/ Pats AFC championship game. That's why I'm bitter.
eyes.gif

Yeah i guess the Chargers should have lost on purpose last sunday,
eyes.gif

America was robbed? How can people think like this? The teams that are here right now, deserve to be here.

F%*$ the media. They all wanted Colts/Pats and Cowboys/Packers.

Like Rawsheed said, The teams that are here right now, deserve to be here.

But isn't ironic that both week 2 teams are playing each other again in the championship games? Also, (correct me if im wrong) but here is somethinginteresting...

-97 Broncos, changed to new uniforms and won the super bowl.
-01 Patriots, changed to new uniforms and won the super bowl.
-02 Bucs, changed to new uniforms and won the super bowl.
-07 Chargers, changed to new uniforms....

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

who the hell names their kid Igor anyways.

It's a common name in Europe, can't remember which countries.

If I had said the same thing about Ladainian I would've been flamed A LOT, drop the ignorance fam, there's no need for it.

Yeah Igor is common in the eastern block countries....a lot of hockey players have the name

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

I just think its stupid to make bold predictions or to have false hope that one team will be another when it won't happen. The Chargers should not be in this game, America was robbed of a Colts/ Pats AFC championship game. That's why I'm bitter.
eyes.gif

eyes.gif
I feel what you're saying. Colts vs. Pats >>>>>> Pats vs. Chargers. These are the bums the Pats beat 38-14 in the regular seasonand they're meeting in the Championship game? LAME. Looks like I'ma have to skip this game, at least we still got the Superbowl left. America did getrobbed. Colts>>> Chargers.

Originally Posted by Skew it on the Bar B

eyes.gif

eyes.gif
I feel what you're saying. Colts vs. Pats >>>>>> Pats vs. Chargers. These are the bums the Pats beat 38-14 in the regular season and they're meeting in the Championship game? LAME. Looks like I'ma have to skip this game, at least we still got the Superbowl left. America did get robbed. Colts>>> Chargers.

It's really not that lame...with the way the Colts have been playing, i think we would have wiped the floor with them. a Freeney-less Colts would getLIT UP in NE. There would be no pass rush on Brady. Now I bet you're going to say, well the Colts will have Harrison back this time. But we all saw that hewas useless. But like I always say, I hate playing the if/would have game.

Bottom line, the better team right now is coming to NE to play. The game will be a great game most likely, and I don't think America is missing out onanything just based on the fact that the it's the Chargers and not the Colts.

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

who the hell names their kid Igor anyways.

It's a common name in Europe, can't remember which countries.

If I had said the same thing about Ladainian I would've been flamed A LOT, drop the ignorance fam, there's no need for it.
PGA, Igor is Ukranian. Thats just as common in eastern Europe as Mike is here in the states.

But isn't ironic that both week 2 teams are playing each other again in the championship games? Also, (correct me if im wrong) but here is something interesting...

Good theory Willie, but outside of the Broncos who made a uniform change the same season they won their first super bowl, it's been a coupleseasons.

The Pats changed in 2000 while the Bucs changed in 97.

Originally Posted by bigwilliesty1e

F%*$ the media. They all wanted Colts/Pats and Cowboys/Packers.

Like Rawsheed said, The teams that are here right now, deserve to be here.

But isn't ironic that both week 2 teams are playing each other again in the championship games? Also, (correct me if im wrong) but here is something interesting...

Interesting theory....

But I just hope its a game....

6nw8x6v.jpg

Pats in an easy cover.

i'm just ready to see LT complaining and crying on the sideline like he always does....god i cant stand him

Originally Posted by buggzpimpin

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=20841102

you know when the lean like charger song was made it's on...
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I was like "Oh no...I'm ashamed now." But then Kassim
eek.gif
came and saved the day
pimp.gif
Oh man, if you could hear that stupid Super Bowl song Jammin' z90 in SD made back in 95.

It was based off the Tootsie Roll song.

"Cotton Candy Sweet as Gold, Chargers going Super Bowl! Super Bowl! Here We Go! Super Bowl!"
embarassed.gif

I recorded it off the radio and bumped the hell out of it. It was stupid, but I was 13 and I didn't care.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif
came and saved the day
pimp.gif
Oh man, if you could hear that stupid Super Bowl song Jammin' z90 in SD made back in 95.

"Cotton Candy Sweet as Gold, Chargers going Super Bowl! Super Bowl! Here We Go! Super Bowl!"
embarassed.gif

I recorded it off the radio and bumped the hell out of it. It was stupid, but I was 13 and I didn't care.
laugh.gif
i heard a new one on the way to work on Channel 93.3. It was a remix of that one song "lipgloss" haha it actually wasnt that bad.

i'm just ready to see LT complaining and crying on the sideline like he always does....
yup. dude is second only to T.O. when it comes to *****in and cryin. Every shot they show of him on the sidelines when his team is losing is himyelling at a coach or a team mate.
"you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'"
uh-huh...sure thing LaDanian.
I ain't saying dude ain't talented, he's just a big crybaby.
Pats by at least 14. this game could very well be the blowout game of the playoffs...

-J-

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif
came and saved the day
pimp.gif

embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
i heard a new one on the way to work on Channel 93.3. It was a remix of that one song "lipgloss" haha it actually wasnt that bad.

Best Chargers song I've ever heard made was by the Roundtable MCs. Classic.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom