Official AFC Wild Card Game.: Jaguars at Steelers

b smooth 202

Banned
It's early but F it....I'm excited as hell for this game....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jaguars got this...pass defense has to tighten up however...Steelers will be throwing even more without Parker.

yeah i am juiced for this game...should be a good tough matchup. i actually like Pitt in this one.

im not sure who id like to see in NE between SD, Pitt, or Jax...i'd love to have Ten or Cle roll thru foxboro but i dont see it happening.

Gonna be a tough, physical game....

I think the Jags will win also.....
Jags-17
Steelers-14

I'd be surprised if we won, but it's tough to beat a decent team twice in one year so I like our odds.

Jags HUGE. Im talkin 17 or more.

THis is a mismatch on paper and on the field.

Yall musta forgot WIllie Parker is donezo.

smh.gif

'Burgh aint beat these boys in how long? nuh uh, im not even seeing a close game

smh.gif
this is NOT who we wanted to play first round

This is gonna be a really physical game as usual but the steelers have a good chance to pull this off. As long as ben can come out an play his game and theO-line came hold the jags off we should get this

i predict
steelers 24
jags 13

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Jags HUGE. Im talkin 17 or more.

THis is a mismatch on paper and on the field.

Yall musta forgot WIllie Parker is donezo.

smh.gif

'Burgh aint beat these boys in how long? nuh uh, im not even seeing a close game

roll.gif
roll.gif
by 17? C'mon gunna... you sound like fr3sh now... i'm not sayin thesteelers will win, b/c i've said all year they won't win their first playoff game. but they played like garbage the first time and only lost by ascore.. now in the rematch they're 17 points worse?
laugh.gif

Craftsy, U and me watched the same game, that game was out of hand til the Jags called a passing play to Greg Jones late in the 4th game to kill mo and giveSteelers some hope, and then on top of that the guy who ran for 100 yards isnt playing for da Burgh.
smh.gif

this is gonna be a good one.

tough prediction but I say Jags by a winning field goal.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Craftsy, U and me watched the same game, that game was out of hand til the Jags called a passing play to Greg Jones late in the 4th game to kill mo and give Steelers some hope, and then on top of that the guy who ran for 100 yards isnt playing for da Burgh.
smh.gif

Regardless, the jags aren't 17 points better than the steelers (if anything, the final score was probably about the actual difference between teamswhen both playing their A game), and certainly not in a home playoff game spot for the steelers... willie will be missed, but not 17 points worth.

Jags are tough, but maybe Pittsburgh can pull one out before going to NE and then trouble begins. Oh well, this will hopefully be a great game. Ben needs tocome up big, and the loss of Aaron Smith has been painful this year

good thing this game is in Pitt, Steelers won't have to fly back home after the result of the game
laugh.gif
, ah Ravens fans

Originally Posted by RawSheed

Steelers winning it big time, even w/o Willie Beamon Parker

laugh.gif
your lucky we arent playing the chargers...we would handled yalljust like we did in the regular season, the same for Pitt..

Back
Top Bottom