🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

I am still looking for the black track pants in XL in Europe. On the European Nike onlineshop they are not available anymore and smaller tennis shops didn't get them, I assume. :frown:

IMG_4791.jpg
That’s really a short jacket, not even over your belt.

I am still looking for the black track pants in XL in Europe. On the European Nike onlineshop they are not available anymore and smaller tennis shops didn't get them, I assume. :frown:
Yesterday the knitted shorts were released in nike.fr around 12'. Sold out in both CWs and most sizes within 20 minutes :emoji_clap:
Now waiting for retailers release...

The fit on these is weird to say the least. Ordered the blk knit wash in XS & S + blue knit wash in S... XS (blk) & S (blue) are the same size and fit perfect??! Size S (blk) was looser around my waist and looked baggier. There's a tiny difference in the crotch region but can hardly notice when wearing them.

7E9BC78A-95B8-44A4-B3E9-C4B6D04362BA_1_201_a.jpeg F8DB3CBA-1B3B-4819-9D9F-EA25278BEABA.jpeg 48BE8E4F-526F-4958-A334-37FA6A917728.jpeg
I want these. What is the name of them? Where did you cop? Although I’m sure they’re gone.

Anyone need a Small in the Ember Glow CC tshirt and/or Medium in the jhort spandex LMK

All these pics making me wish I picked up the a few pairs of knit washed shorts

here I am only buying the on court gear :lol: eff

wait the ATCIII is going for over retail now? been trying to score the purple, denim and ugly sweaters
A few pages back, Ryan posted a link to a website that sold nice NOS and NS kicks at retail price. There, they had the ATC III in the Phoenix Suns colorway for $120 but only 3 sizes. I searched on that website to see if there were anymore ATC, but they only had that one pair. A few months ago, I bought a pair of the ATC III Denim for under retail (GOAT) at $90 but 1/2 size smaller which fits pretty well. Last year I copped the Ugly Christmas Sweater for way under retail at $70 DS on eBay.

A few pages back, Ryan posted a link to a website that sold nice NOS and NS kicks at retail price. There, they had the ATC III in the Phoenix Suns colorway for $120 but only 3 sizes. I searched on that website to see if there were anymore ATC, but they only had that one pair. A few months ago, I bought a pair of the ATC III Denim for under retail (GOAT) at $90 but 1/2 size smaller which fits pretty well. Last year I copped the Ugly Christmas Sweater for way under retail at $70 DS on eBay.
Fugazi?

Back
Top Bottom