🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

They barely had any sizes of bamboos by the time that was posted. And a lot of people are asking for blues still. Which have never been available through legit channels and probably won't be.

U mean these?

View media item 1242697or these

View media item 1254090
Depends on your size, ma'am. I've yet to manage to cart a 12 in the Bamboos. But I did get my Midnight Navys thanks to you :smile:

And @Grizzlyanimal Yeah, Flares up next f

Peace,
J

anytime I checked links for Bamboos there were FSRs.... not now of course, but they were def around.

Last edited:
Looks like Size? have had a small restock which surprises me considering only the Lavas really sold out. May get another pair of Clays and another pair of burgundy suedes. What do you all think about the prospects of more Agassi retroes after the Flares seeing as the two models released this year haven't exactly set the world alight at retail?

Heads up !! I just copped poison greens from oneness for $65 shipped

Whaaaaa?!? Their website still has them listed for $120. Think they'll give me that price over an email? I'm in class right now so I don't wanna do phone order. I also don't wanna miss this chance though.

they reposted that deal again not too long ago as well. Hopefully you get your pair man
smokin.gif
Good luck bro
They work quick, I just got a tracking number lol.

Yeah I'm surprised the ATCIIs dropped this low. I guess even the "Yeezy sole" wasn't enough to generate hype. Oh well, more to go around I guess. I might even double up on Lavas if they go under the $70 mark. I guess I pulled the trigger too early back in February. 

They work quick, I just got a tracking number lol.

Yeah I'm surprised the ATCIIs dropped this low. I guess even the "Yeezy sole" wasn't enough to generate hype. Oh well, more to go around I guess. I might even double up on Lavas if they go under the $70 mark. I guess I pulled the trigger too early back in February. 

Yea bro oneness don't play around , congrats on locking pair down ... Totally a steal for $65

The greatest agassi collector ???   Na    if you put away  all the new   retro & hybrid  ****  , it's just average ...

Don't be blind  by all the events/stuff he's doing   ,  at the moment he is probably the more famous  that's it .  

I'm not negative  , i like  what i  see   but please don't forget they are people  in the dark  with insane vintage collection . 

There's a dude that used to post here on NT (I think his SN had biz in it, but I cant recall the actual name) that had a crazy air tech collection. trethousandgt trethousandgt might know who I'm talking about.

Just finally got my USO1 fix ... those kobe 9 iD's i mentioned before

hopefully they turn out like i want them too

will see around xmas time :D

So I ordered the Poison Greens from Oneness on Monday. They gave me a tracking number within an hour but I just checked again and it hasn't updated since Monday. Could it be because I'm getting them shipped to my college rather than my billing address? I tried calling Oneness a few minutes ago but got no answer. I'll try again after lunch.

Back
Top Bottom