🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

I wonder if there's some cryptic hint regarding the sneakers that went with that outfit. 🤔

I only wish! ☹️ Sadly we'll never get them. 😢😢 The one shoe we never saw a retro from the 4 ATCs. And I've said it before, if you need to sell them with the visible air unit to save money on tooling, I'm good with that. I just want THESE!! 🤬🤬 I know the majority of the normal Agassi thread crew on here (including myself) would buy several pairs each AT RETAIL on release day. Damn it Nike it, give them to us!
I wore mine into the ground back then and would LOVE to have some ATC 1’s again! I’ve posted many time about wanting these. 2 pair minimum for sure…assuming I could get them!

4A8FB3EE-E8F1-46F7-AF42-A00E5CE3015B.jpeg

There's one guy in the tennis thread claiming he knows for a fact that there won't be any Agassi retro gear but I have learned that unless I see pictures, what someone says is meaningless. Of course if it was an NTer that had been around for a long time I might tend to believe it more but I don't think anyone has an idea . Until 05fordgt 05fordgt gets another Nike book.

I don’t think it means anything tbh. They released this jacket which is a similar pattern in 2019. I think they'll do the voltage purple line at some point but I don't think it indicates that it will be this year or that there will be any retros. They also did this jacket pattern on shorts which I have as well.. Hopefully they bring it back asap though. I t is a good find though and gives me some hope but I think someone would have seen it in the catalogs already and reported it. We saw those catalog pictures about 9 months in advance.

Lebron and Mbappe .jpg

Last edited:
I don’t think it means anything tbh. They released this jacket which is a similar pattern in 2019. I think they'll do the voltage purple line at some point but I don't think it indicates that it will be this year or that there will be any retros. They also did this jacket pattern on shorts which I have as well.. Hopefully they bring it back asap though.

True they have used the hot lava splatter on a lot of apparel that weren't even part of the tennis or Sportswear line and there was no Challenge gear or ATCs that followed.

There's one guy in the tennis thread claiming he knows for a fact that there won't be any Agassi retro gear but I have learned that unless I see pictures, what someone says is meaningless. Of course if it was an NTer that had been around for a long time I might tend to believe it more but I don't think anyone has an idea . Until 05fordgt 05fordgt gets another Nike book.

😂😂😂 Yeah, like that will ever happen again, 😂😂😂. That was a 1 and done for me buddy. I still haven't gone back to the shop since they called me telling me to remove the photos. And that was May 2020! 😳 I'm done with the "insider" stuff.

Back
Top Bottom