Official Air Air Jordan IX/XIV Countdown post! 3-15-08!

swoosh had the first pack LATE

i was salty about having to stay up that late
until i saw what other people paid for the pack

Order Subtotal $309.99
Shipping* $6.99
Tax $20.46
Discount -$62.00
ORDER TOTAL $275.44
Credit Card $275.44

THANKS!!!!!!!! - hopefully next pack will hve same deal

2d6lems.jpg

pimp.gif

I just hope my order gets through...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by NYCHeavyHitz212

Originally Posted by NumeroFive

tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock.. jus waitin on swoosh to get em...

Same here. I wanna sleep! Shouldn't they be up at around 5am EST?

xx3's and the xiii/x packs got up at around 6 est.

Didn't anyone think that the IX's run small, people that don't have either of these #'s gotta try them on in store. Not all Jordans run alike,I'm stuck with 9's that fit perfect, and 14's that fit big because I had to get a 13 instead of my normal size 12. People really gotta startdeveloping a game plan for attaining each of these. Regardless of number or popularity, these Jordans packs are gaining popularity and selling out more quicklyeach pack, as TDog stated.

I saw the XX3's around 2:30 am. I heard the 13/10's got up at around 5:30-6.

Do you guys think I can order an 11.5 since they ran out of my 9.5 off finishline with the code, go out tomorrow buy a 9.5 and then later return the 11.5?

Originally Posted by fvargas2000

Do you guys think I can order an 11.5 since they ran out of my 9.5 off finishline with the code, go out tomorrow buy a 9.5 and then later return the 11.5?
Why not just go out and cop in the morning?

wow that discount code really worked. I hope Finishline doesnt cancel my order or try to take away the discount when they find out what happened.

I saw the XX3's around 2:30 am. I heard the 13/10's got up at around 5:30-6.
na i stayed up for the xx3's and i remember they got up at 530ish the earliest. the 13/10's i woke up at 7ish and saw they all sold out.

Originally Posted by ro22ss

wow that discount code really worked. I hope Finishline doesnt cancel my order or try to take away the discount when they find out what happened.

Have they ever done that before?

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

Didn't anyone think that the IX's run small, people that don't have either of these #'s gotta try them on in store. Not all Jordans run alike, I'm stuck with 9's that fit perfect, and 14's that fit big because I had to get a 13 instead of my normal size 12. People really gotta start developing a game plan for attaining each of these. Regardless of number or popularity, these Jordans packs are gaining popularity and selling out more quickly each pack, as TDog stated.

i got a size larger just in case. I have 9.5s in my true size & those were tight. I know there are Team Jordans and not sig shoes but I want them tofit comfortably

I just ordered for $274.20 I'm pretty sure it will work, I just looked at my Footlocker reciept and they don't have the size on there, I thought iremembered some of my receipts having sizes on them, guess no on the packs.

Now I need to set my alarm and get up early to buy a couple more packs off Nike.com Good night all

WOW! Thank you for that discount! Now I get to sleep in and save $65... made my night... only bad thing, i can't rock the IX to the big east championshiptomorrow, don't wanna dirty the stealth XX3 either and it is supposed to rain... might have to break out the last shots

just ordered my pack from FNL. the price came out to $288.44 and that included $20 Express shipping and CA tax. thanks to DJKona for postingthe discount code. there were a lot of complaints about FNL on the last pack, so im still a little skeptical. but i couldn't pass up that discount and ialready received my confirmation.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

I guess you guys that copped from FinishLine kinda bit the bullet on those XIVs huh
laugh.gif
Yeah.
laugh.gif

I still have the black/red XIV retros that came out a few years ago, but I never had a pair of IXs.

Not only did I get my confirmation email and number INSTANTLY, but they already charged my credit card $274.86, I had to splurge the extra $6 for"rush" delivery, probably get them 2 days earlier.

Damn, I ordered literally 20 minutes ago, just about EVERY size was left... the board literally BLEW UP with that code, now all thats left on FNL.com is 7.5,8, 13, 14, 15, big foots take advantage now!

Originally Posted by bobyelenak

Damn, I ordered literally 20 minutes ago, just about EVERY size was left... the board literally BLEW UP with that code, now all thats left on FNL.com is 7.5, 8, 13, 14, 15, big foots take advantage now!

iss died for a bit also... i dont think it was because of the coupon code though. alot more people would be posting if that was the case

I saw this pack in the mall and they're
pimp.gif
Even the XIVs. I'm tempted to buy from Finishline but my mom won't let me use her credit card. I justturned 18 so, I hope I can get a credit card of my own. Too bad Finishline doesn't sell size 16. Alabama tax is the worst , 10%.

Back
Top Bottom