Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
People who are familiar with Westbay... Are you able to cancel the preorders at any given time before the actual release day?
I suggest contacting them through the site if you want to cancel a preorder and they will refund you no problem. But you may not want to wait until a few days before the release.

lol I understand man. I'm literally only grabbing OG colorway Remasters. Everything else I'm good on. If it doesn't happen through the footstore apps or SNKRS then I'm on to the next. What sucks is I want these Bape x NMD but adidas has everyone being computer science masters now smh

preorder mined, thought my size was gone, and you guys brought up westbay, and I checked again.  It was there, and copped!  

Aww man, the pandemonium would've really ensued had those been the actual 2017 Royals. The white on the back should've given it away that those weren't it though.

Looking at my black/red 1's from Nike. My left shoe is more tumbled than my right. I don't mind at all tho

Threw these on today. Third time. Thinking about the double. [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Super slept on. These are about essential as it gets when it comes to the color scheme and its versatility. I'm thinking about a double too while prices are well below retail.

Last edited:
Super slept on. These are about essential as it gets when it comes to the color scheme and its versatility. I'm thinking about a double too while prices are well below retail.
I have yet to rock mine, but I couldn't agree more. One of the best 1's in my opinion. These couldn't release soon enough!

Back
Top Bottom