Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm saying I would def cop the satin if I was able to. But it's not something I can't live without. Congrats to those in NYC.

I don't think they're underappreciated per se because everyone who owns this pair has given rave reviews about the quality and look of the shoe therefore the few people who either own it or have held it in hand have definitely appreciated the shoe imho. Everyone I've come across has said the VT's are sick.

On the other hand, one pair of Pinnacle 1s - the Baroque Brown - imo has just as great if not better leather quality than the Vachetta Tans yet people don't seem to like the shoe or like the way it looks. Among the 4 colorways of Pinnacle 1s, the Baroque Brown has the lowest resell value and many have told me they're not feeling the BB's. I've held all and tried on all four colorways and my favorite is the Baroque Brown, with the Vachetta Tans right behind. In fact, I ended up purchasing the BB's over the VT's. 

Having said that, I think the most "underappreciated" pair among the Pinnacle 1s is the Baroque Brown. They actually look much better on feet than they do on shelf.

My pair below:

I like the bb pinnacles but I don't like the faux skin for pinnacle price nothing should be faux....

I traded my banned 1s I wore a couple times for 150 and Knicks 1s Since they were too big and I have 3 pair my Sz now. Was originally looking for 240 but a dude made me the offer and I was kind of looking for a pair so I bit the bullet. Odd thing is the quality is better than my shadows smh. Kind of hate the orange laces since it's a brighter color than the shoes. Their better than I thought. Threw up an updated collection pic all since May

the 718 truth the 718 truth Dude there so nice. Leather is good not AJ1 Laser good but pretty soft. I love the CW/blocking and that gold swoosh does it for me. Only thing I don't like is the color of the jumpman on the tongue. It's like crimson or orange or something. I feel like it's an eye sore so I'm guna color it gold as soon as in find the right color fabric marker. I'd def wait till they go on sale

the 718 truth the 718 truth Dude there so nice. Leather is good not AJ1 Laser good but pretty soft. I love the CW/blocking and that gold swoosh does it for me. Only thing I don't like is the color of the jumpman on the tongue. It's like crimson or orange or something. I feel like it's an eye sore so I'm guna color it gold as soon as in find the right color fabric marker. I'd def wait till they go on sale

These should be called the Billy's.

If I ever manage to scoop up satin 1's(never will happen) I'm trading them for frags.  If I decide to keep em this will be the only logical fit in black/red/white though.  I'd only wear the satins whenever I throw on a mafia style velour tracksuit on.  Gold chain, wife beater, versace shades included and a fat italian homie named Vinny who's favorite thing to say is"c'mon!"  I need that full on OG Mafia NY flair going on.  

Back
Top Bottom