• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

westsideconnect.com

Enjoy
That's the 7 mile / Joy Rd, Detroit what! Mentality 
laugh.gif

Lol

Like I said I had people messaging me left and right and telling me people weren't even answering them back when asking for the link and that's wack so **** it
I call bs. All you had to do was provide those who messaged you with the link via pm. 
You got me? Wtf do I need to make up a dumb story to post a link for? I could have just posted it without saying a word.. You do realize a lot of people are just making accounts for the link? Are you saying no one PMed me about the link either? Lol

I can take the link down if you want but it's not a secret. I did nothing wrong by posting it, it's not like it's retail anyways so either way it's still resell so I don't get the big deal to hide it, I thought this was a community and people use to share **** all the time. Now not so much regardless if you're new or been here a long *** time so I guess it's much harder these days to e in the know unless you're butt buddies with someone.

Lol

Like I said I had people messaging me left and right and telling me people weren't even answering them back when asking for the link and that's wack so **** it

i understand folks not wanting to blow up the spot, but when people ignoring established members/people legit trying to get a hold of a pair....this "secret" stuff gets corny. stop trying to act like you guys are holding it to a community. You're just being selfish.

Not you, obvious, Bert. Bert. , s/o to you

After today's shenanigans, their anthem is now...lol

Lunch is over. Time to get back to work

Lol

i understand folks not wanting to blow up the spot, but when people ignoring established members/people legit trying to get a hold of a pair....this "secret" stuff gets corny. stop trying to act like you guys are holding it to a community. You're just being selfish.

Not you, obvious, Bert. Bert. , s/o to you

90% of the time when I help people no one shares crap with me

Posting the link might up it to 99% but I don't care now

Can't please everyone

The guy is getting more money now so I don't see the issue. He can send me a pair of black toes for the low :nerd:

Thanks Kdak [emoji]10084[/emoji]️

Can't please everyone

The guy is getting more money now so I don't see the issue. He can send me a pair of black toes for the low :nerd:

Cough cough..

Lol

Not you, obvious, @Zyzz, s/o to you

Can't please everyone

The guy is getting more money now so I don't see the issue. He can send me a pair of black toes for the low
nerd.gif

lmao...so now you wanna pretend that you the one responsible for spreading word about their site? 

Spend a couple stacks and maybe you'll get a 10% off code lol

Lol

Not you, obvious, [@=/u/37598/Zyzz]@Zyzz[/@], s/o to you

Can't please everyone

lmao...so now you wanna pretend that you the one responsible for spreading word about their site? 

Spend a couple stacks and maybe you'll get a 10% off code lol

Not saying that at all? You're spreading the word because either your him or friends with him.

I'm saying his link out in public isn't hurting his business, that's my point

I have zero to do with him or his business and people knowing about him, that's all you papi

that's what I keep saying. most dudes in here think once they got it no one else should be able to. I understand it but let's not pretend it's anything other than selfishness. they're acting like they earned it

It's no different than having a retail spot that most people sleep on. It only makes your chances for success higher when the traffic is low, and the know about is even lower. This sneaker culture has always been selfish, so why should people feel bad when they don't feel like sharing the link, especially considering the amount of lurkers and people who will now bot the site up to take damn near all pairs in stock? A lot of people on this same site won't let a pair of shoes go unless they see at least $100 over retail, so I don't want to hear about selfish over a reasonable resale link when dudes bot retail sites and post fsr's everywhere.

Last edited:
If it was retail, I can understand people being mad

If it was retail, no one would have it anyways since y'all into secret groups so y'all wanting to hide resell prices is dumb

Last I'll speak on the subject, regardless it was funny how some people were reporting some of my replies in here :rofl:

Pathetic :smh:

Back
Top Bottom