Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yo I got a question for yall. So I currently have the 2016 Bred 1 in size 9.5 and they fit me perfect length wise but they are too narrow for my foot. Some guy is willing to size swap me but it's a size 10.5. Do you guys think 10.5 is going to be too long length wise? I'm a true size 10 if that helps. 
Why didnt you just get a 10? 1s are always tts with a pinky pinch. Half size up from your true size.

You're right. Probably my favorite colorway, just struck out at retail so been dragging my feet. :lol:

Lol heard that, just get those joints for me their the best remaster "overall" to date with A) fit B) non-"premium" leather for 1s aka SBB/banned aka more accurate C) tongue thinness/double trademark (small but yet enjoyable attention to detail that started with the black and reds remaster) D) toe rind nice and *more resilient than most remasters E) insole comfort maxed out....
Honorable mentions include: buy them

Last game of the year. Take me out of my misery

We'll get em next season!!

Nice seats!!

Finally grabbed black yin yang.. saw em at Sheikh for $90 but they didn't have my size. NDC has em marked down, then 25% off with Legend25 which brings em to $97.48 + tax, only 8 bucks more. Since I had a $10 gc actually a couple bucks less. Hopefully I can find a similar deal for Kentucky down the road..

Finally grabbed black yin yang.. saw em at Sheikh for $90 but they didn't have my size. NDC has em marked down, then 25% off with Legend25 which brings em to $97.48 + tax, only 8 bucks more. Since I had a $10 gc actually a couple bucks less. Hopefully I can find a similar deal for Kentucky down the road..

Good price on a solid shoe for the rotation..i hope i can also find the kentuckys for that price down the road..but i have a feeling i wont. Paid retail last week. Couldnt believe they had my size sold out at the footlocker downtown..took the train back home and drove 35 min to cop at another mall. No regrets.

wanted to bring up again whether black toes being shorter in height than other 1s is a thing or not

here are my bt's next to my banneds (both checked out as legit) with a ruler laid over them:

and on a side-note, how long does it usually take to get verified to be a seller on goat?

my request was sent in on 11/15 and it's been well over their 30-day quote

Last edited:
Why didnt you just get a 10? 1s are always tts with a pinky pinch. Half size up from your true size.

I copped a 9.5 on the Nike website when they dropped because I couldn't cart a 10. Now I'm stuck with either staying with the 9.5 or trading it for 10.5 cause I cant find a 10 to swap with

For those whose girls or children have GS pairs - do some pairs not come with the extra laces like the men's pairs do? And is the quality ever as good as the men's version?

Got my girlfriend a pair of GS black yin yangs but it didn't come with any white laces...and as for the quality, doesn't seem awful but it's definitely not as buttery as my pair, especially the toebox

They used to include extra laces with the gs releases. My gf bought the shadoes last release around 2013 and got extra grey laces. Her RSBB did not. A long with black toes. All GS quality is relatively the same. Quality wasn't as good as the mens pair. Although her UNC is better than others and her RSBB is BUTTER. not sure why although she loves those RSBB.

Last edited:
So for 2017 all we are looking at is Royals as far as OG High?
I read Royals, metallic orange, metallic red and new loves. Also the all star aj1 around Feb. We might even get another SBB, But we shall see. 2016 brought us a butt load of AJ1 heat. I hope 2017 is a little less or more spread out. I'm in no hurry to buy shoes ill always buy shoes

Flyknit Bred 1s dropping this year too, along with a new Teal cw
Forgot about these. Do we have any info on the flyknit 1?

Also I'm loving the 1's collection y'all posting. Ill try to do 1 tomorrow but my space is limited as we are getting ready to move in 2 months.

They used to include extra laces with the gs releases. My gf bought the shadoes last release around 2013 and got extra grey laces. Her RSBB did not. A long with black toes. All GS quality is relatively the same. Quality wasn't as good as the mens pair. Although her UNC is better than others and her RSBB is BUTTER. not sure why although she loves those RSBB.
Alright cool, thanks for the reply dude. I wonder why they don't include the extra laces anymore yet they still throw in that dumb sticker

Haven't seen these talked about anywhere... what are they? and why are they for sale?

https://www.oneness287.com/collections/all/products/air-jordan-1-retro-high-5

These are 'rare air' 2017 editions in max orange ..... which was a 1s colorway in the early aughts. After introducing the 'rare airs' in 2015 (based on the sample of the 1 used before there was a 'wings' logo) Nike decided to slap 'Nike air' on a the back heel and hope that will get the masses to buy ...this year.

Last edited:
1s wit no wings :smh:

Wings/no wings is not the issue....the fact Nike wants to slap the 'Nike air' on the back and bastardized the narrative of 1s and the lineage of the brand is an issue. There is fundamentally no reason Nike air should appear on a rare air....and this problematic issue is why they will sit.

Back
Top Bottom