Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Unds'd my Dovers last night and already lost an aglet lol. Does anyone know where I can get replacement ones or if someone's selling them. I think I'm going to e mail Dover Street to see if they have any left over.
point me in the direction of some well discounted storm blues 1's and ill give you my extra 1 for free.lol. Been on the fence about getting back into J's and if I do will only be rocking 1s.

I'm aj1 fam but I'm passing on all stars and BHM..

need to beat my BTs Bred's and Metallics. OG or nah..

Last edited:
To everyone having issues with losing aglets on their Dovers. I've never done this before, but i would try putting a little of the lowest strength lock tight on the threads (I can't stress this enough, a TINY amount).

Those green yin yang customs would be cool with a green or black outsole. JB, can we get a remaster of the DMP Celtics already?!

nerd.gif

Nike makes it easy for me to focus on the OG colors these past months.. Reverse Shattered Backboards did nothing for me, Top3s had WAY to much going on. Don´t care at all for the Allstars and BHMs.. I already start to justify spending resell on Royals in April.

I'm kinda glad nothing good is coming out. This way I have a chance to catch up on some releases.

Just grabbed another pair of Banned's for a decent price :nthat: I could wear these and Black Cement 3's for the rest of my life.

Last edited:
currently have an offer of $420 for chis in an 8.5 on goat and nobody's taken it since i posted it on friday

lowest price was $450 before it went up to $465 right after i made the offer lol

geez

Back
Top Bottom