Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
with you as well! If you are copping that is... BTW don't you mean Sunday?

Oops forgot they release on Sunday. Yeah I will be trying to cop. Trying ftl app first if no rsvp then I will try snkrs app and if I strike out on that then I will make my way to a fcfs spot.

Your pics made them a must cop.

Soccer practice for the kid

Hmmm.  Thanks.  Ordered a pair from City Blue and they came in the black box w/ the Jumpman logo on top.

I ordered a pair from Nike after Christmas and they came in an oversized black box w/ the Jumpman logo on top. the label was correct

it's all good

i can afford them regardless, but i thought that i might as well open a new card since the offer was good, i have good credit, and i really wanted them

i always pay my balances in full, so no interest either

opened the card for the sole sake of getting a nice discount
That's good man, sounds like you have everything in order. 
nthat.gif

Ppl went from flaming the dude to reps. Chicagos are very nice hate that shoes that cost 160 go that high. My ceiling is 300 for 1s and even at that, my pride is like "dude they cost half that".

Last edited:
Here's to hope that the tumbled leather turns people away from Royal 1's.

As long as they make the same amount as Bred 1's then we should be good.

Here's to hope that the tumbled leather turns people away from Royal 1's.

As long as they make the same amount as Bred 1's then we should be good.
Did the tumbled leather really turn people away from copping breds? Y'all just being picky at this point. The tumbled leather is actually good quality. Oh well. More for us!

exactly. yall gonna pass on royal 1s cause the leather tumbled? naaah stop lying to yaselves. complain and say you'll pass all ya want, but yall still copping come RD
laugh.gif

Did the tumbled leather really turn people away from copping breds? Y'all just being picky at this point. The tumbled leather is actually good quality. Oh well. More for us!
Couldnt agree more with this.  Please pass if you aren't interested due to that leather.  I definitely need a pair or two.  

so nobody has the AS1's yet?

I went from not wanting them to thinking they look nice and i must cop.

Does leather look like 2013 quality to you guys? Doesn't make a difference to me but just curious.

had no clue they were coming out this weekend. My game is off.
lol sounds like me for at least 50% of my cops.  But as far as AS1's go, still going to pass on them.  That colorway just isn't doing it for me and i'm getting to the point it's only if I will wear or not.  

First time using FTL app. Do the headstarts significantly increase cop chances or just a gimmick?
It does work but with everyone now on it, you are gonna need to spend whatever their minimum requirements to gain those additional few minutes just to even have a chance from what i have heard and seen.  I don't use the app (maybe I should) but my days of copping shoes aren't nearly as large as everyone else here now

Just realized the All Star 1 actually releases on Sunday, not Saturday. Pretty odd. Could throw a wrench in the works.

I have the 2013 blk/red, bought the 2016. When I got them in hand, I didn't like the shade of red or the tumbled look so I sold them. I'll gladly accept the tumble on the Royal, only because I'm not paying resale for the 2013 and I need royal blue in my closet for variety.

I met my first ever supreme adidas hypebeast [emoji]128514[/emoji] I thought that was just a meme

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom