Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Is it me or does these LA 1’s look like they are mids. I guess it’s the all black in the back but they look a lot lower in the back
They are Highs like any other - compared them to a few pairs...maybe minuscule shorter but I didn't lace them tight so they look a bit steeper down the tongue. Quality is pretty darn good for what will be come beaters and as a huge fan of black/gold/gum colorways, the clear sole doesn't bother me. Guess the older you get the easier you tend to be pleased lol

black toe with red laces is the best they are the charizard 1st edition holographic IMO

Repped for the First Edition holographic Charizard mention

Nice chill evening with the wife and kids to watch jumangi. Just snuck in to watch Star Wars 45 minutes in. Kids are giddy because we did something dangerous. Priceless
1C56877F-6BAC-45F7-8C9C-1EBFBA7DF11B.jpeg

Father of the Year Award goes to...:lol:

Did anyone get a reserve for the Gatorade 1s?.....trying to figure out what was the last 1 to have reserved pairs.

From what I've read the midsole on the LA all stars is summit white so I wanted to take a side by side pic to show the subtle difference. I don't get why JB used summit white on the side and white in the midsole on the bred toes but that's the reason it's an ez pass for me

IMG_3306.JPG

I'm still gonna cop but I agree that midsole should have been summit white on bred toes. Also Gatorades would have been better with a white midsole translucent outsole maybe a couple with white Tongues and regular tongue tag(not leather) but green/white or something contrasting. They never fail to drop the ball somewhere when they're pumping them out like loaves of bread.

Back
Top Bottom