Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm always looking for Laneys I just want them at a discount. It baffles me that they haven't hit outlets etc yet.

Man we need some OG 1's to bring back the love and life in here. JB breaking Niketalk community threads apart. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i wouldnt buy those Laneys for $50 :lol:

seriously

and the fact that its excluded from discount.. :lol:

laneys went on sale here scooped them for 80 bucks, not a bad shoe. Im glad i got em but i def wouldnt have payed retail for them

not sure how authentic username shoenazi is on Instagram but he just posted royal 1s size 12 275. y2 plats for 1500 too

EDIT: NVM They took down the post. Mods pls delete this. Thanks.
i follow him as well just dont think hes legit. Never used his bot service but his for sale posts seem very sketchy, i wouldnt buy from him.

Last edited:
not sure how authentic username shoenazi is on Instagram but he just posted royal 1s size 12 275. y2 plats for 1500 too

EDIT: NVM They took down the post. Mods pls delete this. Thanks.
i follow him as well just dont think hes legit. Never used his bot service but his for sale posts seem very sketchy, i wouldnt buy from him.
they arent his... like none of them. i think hes just posting others "for sale" items. prbly his atc service money lackin so he jumped into pay to post on ig... or just banging both ends.

Last edited:
Now have shadows in hand and its gotta be me. My sense of touch must be spent from years of hard work and blunts, LOL. All these chits feel the same. Trying to cop breds but doubt my cheap axz will find em for my price. I'll holla back once the shadows get worn if I've changed my stance..

Last edited:
Now have shadows in hand and its gotta be me. My sense of touch must be spent from years of hard work and blunts, LOL. All these chits feel the same. Trying to cop breds but doubt my cheap axz will find em for my price. I'll holla back once the shadows get worn if I've changed my stance..

they all generally feel the same, the differences in leather are greatly exaggerated when people get to comparing them

That's a gray outsole fam. They look like mids to me.
Question that I don't think I've ever seen an answer to just yet.  Visually the difference between hi/mid to me is not that great.  Is there a reason aside from mid being mid that makes it avoidable by the masses?  I've seen some mids that actually look better and more creative than highs.  For a short person like myself, I think mid might visually look better and my wallet is likely to thank me, haha.

Back
Top Bottom