Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Depends if you're getting the pinks legit check at least five or six times because I seen fakes of those that you wouldn't be able to call out
if you can't trust the person it's no point entertaining; have to be reputable to trust you even owning rust pinks

I'm saying the rust Pink's are reps there's no way in hell somebody's going to trade them for unc ofw.

Besides resale value I honestly like the UNC off whites better I seen the rust pink in person nothing special, leather is crap

20180923_190918.jpg

no shade i like my clays with olive pants i think the shades go well together.

the pines pop to much against them and makes the green on green look off. def going blue or black denim

again no shade on the on feet pic just my opinion

Pinks without question.

Off whites may be worth more but eventually the off white sneaker fad will pass. I honestly think Nike milked this collab more than they should’ve already.

We clearly aren’t getting the pinks so I don’t see those doing anything but going up in value.

I love pink kicks tho.

How do you know because I still have two pending transactions from the 21st from them
i didnt have any pending charges a
How do you know because I still have two pending transactions from the 21st from them

I didnt have antything tooken out of my account at all at point of entering both raffles. woke up this morning with one pending charge thought it meant i was lit no email confirmation yet though

Pinks without question.

Off whites may be worth more but eventually the off white sneaker fad will pass. I honestly think Nike milked this collab more than they should’ve already.

We clearly aren’t getting the pinks so I don’t see those doing anything but going up in value.

I love pink kicks tho.

My thinking as well. The pinks will be a normal Jordan 1 in a rare colorway. The off whites will be a shoe later on peole will be like wtf were they thinking. I’m biased as well though because I don’t like any of the off white 1s.

I have those OBD charges since entering as well but I’m just expecting them to fall off next few days.

Aren’t pinks technically more limited than Frags?

Not shading you off-white Sneaker guys either, I actually like the jackets etc just not big on the nikes.

Good morning NT... those who were able to order the purps from FTA have you'll receive shipping notification?

If we're talking resale value long term, then sure, I can see Rust Pinks holding their value more.

If we're talking to wear, no question about it, give me the UNCs. Honestly, the Rust Pinks look like an okay GS model to me. More power to anyone who genuinely loves them. I wouldn't pay more than $300 for them, and only that high because they're limited.

OBD better be swift in getting my money back for their raffle is all I’m saying. Can’t stand how companies require the full amount for pre auths. It’s never a quick process to get the money back :smh:

On a more positive note Purps come in from SNKRS on Wednesday. Things are going straight to feet.

If we're talking resale value long term, then sure, I can see Rust Pinks holding their value more.

If we're talking to wear, no question about it, give me the UNCs. Honestly, the Rust Pinks look like an okay GS model to me. More power to anyone who genuinely loves them. I wouldn't pay more than $300 for them, and only that high because they're limited.

i wouldnt even pay 300 for em, cause what makes em worth 300 besides hype and rarity? im not paying double for hype lol

wouldn't that encompass all resale; you're paying for hype; or else they would be retail

which is why i dont pay resell for kicks. so nah, i dont just talk out my behind and then go do the opposite. i stick to my philosophy. i aint paying for hype.

Back
Top Bottom