Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yo if I add mink oil to the roty's to darken them do y'all think that will be a good look? Kinda wanna do it for protective reasons

That stroll :pimp:
giphy.gif

So from what I've been seeing it might end up looking like the travis Scott's coming up but with a regular swoosh. I havent seen any conditioning vids for the wheat color though.

Half size up from your True size you mean?
I don’t think anyone has a “true size” so to speak, but I meant going to a 10.5 from my usual size 10 in AJ1s, both of which I can wear comfortably. I was strictly a 10.5 in 1s up until the 2016 Royal release and I’m still a 10.5 in all other Jordan’s, except some AJ10s I go up

UPDATE. Cus I know y’all been waiting.

Went to Champs. Got a 10.5. Perfect fit. Just like all of my others.

So in conclusion. There is something ****** up about the ShoePalace pair.

Now for the old switcheroo.

UPDATE. Cus I know y’all been waiting.

Went to Champs. Got a 10.5. Perfect fit. Just like all of my others.

So in conclusion. There is something ****ed up about the ShoePalace pair.

Now for the old switcheroo.

I'm telling you man it's nothing lol itd just the QC and the 1s have a slightly different shape this year. They are coming out more narrow

Unpopular opinion time... Game Royals and Shadows. 1a and b for me :D

Agreed I feel like the Game Royals should be up there because we essentially got a blue Chicago and they didn't over saturate the market with chi colorblocking this year most of everything was a color toe or a black toe variant. Game Royals stuck out and these ROTY's stick out because of that.

Don't Get Me Wrong!!! Love My Shadows!!! We Had Those Before!!! BRED TOE'S Hot Fresh Off The Press!!! And Also Looks Like Something Mj Could Of Worn In The Game!!! IMO...
Bred toes are dope, I think the shadows are more versatile and the quality was amazing in men’s and youth. Just my opinion and reasons why I think so.

Unions are next level, they will be referee back to like sbb or fragment in years to come they are that good. Outside of that I think the yellow ochre might take it for me, honestly though, there have been many great releases this year you can’t loose

Back
Top Bottom