Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
o really? :nerd:

Screenshot_20190710-020459_Instagram.jpg

Only thing wrong is the stitching that goes over the swoosh needs to be white. I want to do the same to my pair but I can't decide on black toe or sbb blocking.

good eye, BUT I think it blends better this way with white stitching on the white panel and black stitching on the black swoosh as opposed to contrast stitching thru the swoosh.

I bought a few zoom air SB knockoffs from insolegeek.com. They feel good, but after a half dozen wears you can definitely feel the zoom unit as the foam compresses, which is 100% not my experience with the actual SB insoles. So it feels like walking on a bubble after awhile. Not awful, bu not legit either.

Still looking for a recommendation on air max or zoom air insoles that work well in 1s...any suggestions fam?

I have several pairs of insoles from Nike SB shoes that have removable insoles with a Zoom Air bag in the heel. They work fantastically. I also just got in a pair of insoles from Sneaker Gearz (heard about them from Nightwing2303 on YouTube). They basically have a full-length Zoom Air-style cushioning. I JUST got them in, so I haven't had time to try them yet, but they feel like full-length Zoom. They're not cheap, and they kinda take forever to come in, but they may become my go-to.

Thank you!

I bought a few zoom air SB knockoffs from insolegeek.com. They feel good, but after a half dozen wears you can definitely feel the zoom unit as the foam compresses, which is 100% not my experience with the actual SB insoles. So it feels like walking on a bubble after awhile. Not awful, bu not legit either.

Didn't realize SBs have a zoom insole. Never had a pair. Should have put that in the 1s!

I'm sorry but these look terrible :lol:
But it's more so the leather than the quality of the paint
well that's cool. everyone is entitled to their opinion, but imo the way I had them customized is the way they shoulda released. also, I personally thought full tumble was a good look for this one pair. yea, now if they start doing it more, then it'll be a problem.

LOL

someone said this to me on twitter.

How do yall lace em frfr?

Ive seen some ppl stop the lacing before the last 2 holes. That dont look right to me lol

lol I was only talking about your laces not laying flat. Its just the OCD in me haha. As far as lacing, I leave the most top hole empty just like yours. Thats why any 1's with the loose flap doesn't bother me.

Back
Top Bottom