Style Code: 555088-108
Release Date: May 14, 2022
Price: $170 USD
1640452127264.jpeg
1640452141008.jpeg
1640452153585.jpeg
1640452164677.jpeg
1640452177549.jpeg
This is the first time I’ve heard of these being a WMNS exclusive. Regardless, whether they’re a Men’s or WMNS pair, they’re an easy pass for me. They’re cool, not bad at all, but nothing special to me.

If you go on r/sneakers you see there are a lot of people who have “sneaker collections” that are essentially just for display/collecting. I feel like the patent breds are gonna be big with that crowd, they’ll go in a nice clear plastic cube, maybe with some fancy lighting, and that will the the centerpiece of their collection.
maybe_vid_1_gif_3000x3000.gif

Picked up a pair of Crafted 1’s locally earlier. Love the darker earth tones on these. Great for putting together different outfits. Surprised not more people wanted them but I guess it has to do with them being released so close to the ultra-hyped patents breds 🤷🏽‍♂️
I double up on these! They will gain in value imo… i neva paid attention on previews, but the quilted insole give them a « premium » vibes.

Picked up a pair of Crafted 1’s locally earlier. Love the darker earth tones on these. Great for putting together different outfits. Surprised not more people wanted them but I guess it has to do with them being released so close to the ultra-hyped patents breds 🤷🏽‍♂️
They’re not bad, I kinda wish I grabbed em off the finish line EA…. I don’t think Patent Breds played any part in them not being very coveted though.

IMO the only 1s that look good w/ patent are any of the black/gold iterations over the years
Exactly. Has always been my sentiment. I have the patent Gold Toe 1s, and those will be the only patent Jordan 1s I’ll ever own.

I’m not a fan of the patent Blk/Red 1s AT ALL. To each his or her own though.

If you go on r/sneakers you see there are a lot of people who have “sneaker collections” that are essentially just for display/collecting. I feel like the patent breds are gonna be big with that crowd, they’ll go in a nice clear plastic cube, maybe with some fancy lighting, and that will the the centerpiece of their collection.

theres no doubt that there are collectors that glass case sneakers for collecting/displaying purposes especially vintage or autographed or game worn PE's. But if you glass case a pair of patent breds, then you need to be glass cased as well, straight insanity lol.

Not even in my top 25 nor the NG 1 high. Maybe top 30-35 lol!!

lol man d dot has a lot of questionable mids and high cws so his list is invalid :lol:

I like hyper royals better myself

Funny how Trophy Room's get no love, because they're like a unicorn, because of fakes and how they were released. Marcus is the exact opposite of James Whitner. One has sullied his name to Gentry level.

Back
Top Bottom