Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm never going to complain about AJ1 highs sitting, regardless of how buns the cw is. Retail (or even better, on sale) is >>>> no matter what.

Anyway, me today:
20220414_104234(0).jpg

Not sure why anyone is surprised Brotherhood are sitting. The color combo is absolutely disgusting! Saw a dude rocking them the other day and I can honestly say they're utter garbage. I wouldn't wear them if they were given to me for free. But yall have fun convincing yourselves you couldn't pass for retail. Cats is brainwashed.
🤢🤮
:lol: I 100% felt this urge to get them. I haven’t liked them since the jump but seeing them sit I had this automatic response to want to get them. I quickly came to and passed but it was a bit weird for a moment.

Name a colorway more "God awful" than brotherhoods. I've heard alotta hate for biohacks. I'd wear those a million times before b.hoods. I don't particularly like crafts, but those SMOKE b.hoods. rebellionaires are tacky, uninspired hot doo doo, but again they take a massive DUMP on b.hoods. someone stop me when I start telling lies.
No way the Brotherhoods are worse than the Ronald McDonalds.

McDonalds, Patinas, volt/yellows, whatever that smear red box 1 was called were all pretty terrible. I will say the quality on the fusions are actually decent, but that cw is wild. I remember returning a pair of panda 1's to Nike because I got the wrong size since it was GS sizing. Barely going over retail so it's not like I could sell it and prices now are OD. Some older cw's really took off: game royals, all star/chameleons, turbo green, etc. I'm wondering when they hell that happens to the stuff that dropped last year and this year. I'm tired of holding onto these bricks lol. tempted to just take the loss on sx and write it off as losses to offset some gains on my taxes this year

McDonalds, Patinas, volt/yellows, whatever that smear red box 1 was called were all pretty terrible. I will say the quality on the fusions are actually decent, but that cw is wild. I remember returning a pair of panda 1's to Nike because I got the wrong size since it was GS sizing. Barely going over retail so it's not like I could sell it and prices now are OD. Some older cw's really took off: game royals, all star/chameleons, turbo green, etc. I'm wondering when they hell that happens to the stuff that dropped last year and this year. I'm tired of holding onto these bricks lol. tempted to just take the loss on sx and write it off as losses to offset some gains on my taxes this year
They’ve over saturated the market with OG 1s tbh. Too many cws and increased retail prices have driven ppl away.

Not sure why anyone is surprised Brotherhood are sitting. The color combo is absolutely disgusting! Saw a dude rocking them the other day and I can honestly say they're utter garbage. I wouldn't wear them if they were given to me for free. But yall have fun convincing yourselves you couldn't pass for retail. Cats is brainwashed.
🤢🤮
Rocking mine today!! Lol..
Screenshot_20220414-150729_Gallery.jpg

Once I got the brotherhoods in hand I kinda understood the hate. Couldn’t get myself to wear them. Just made me realize even more the Lakers sample 1s are what I really want. They do pop though

To me, those aren't that comparable. Completely different pairs and colorways or color blocking. I'm 50/50 on the yellow toes and all the way out on the other pairs.
Your absolutely right I think I just wanted the sample pair so bad lol. Definitely not comparable.

To me, those aren't that comparable. Completely different pairs and colorways or color blocking. I'm 50/50 on the yellow toes and all the way out on the other pairs.
Yeah it's different color blocking for sure. Those are my shoes of the year so I'm hoping they don't buy to resale and leave them for us that want them.

Back
Top Bottom