Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Jordan 3 with shorts and maybe a Jordan 4 that’s it. If people want to rock then Jordan 1 with shorts will I say :rofl::rofl:

I’m not convinced that he is wearing shorts.

…I think we have to consider the possibility that something else is going on.

99D99F2B-DEA4-4E45-934B-3A6F9B5AFEFC.gif
are you suggesting he's going to a circle jerk...where you wear shoes so you don't get you know what on your feet 💦

^^^ Perfectly fine by me. They'll make changes to the mold as time goes on, it'll only get better.
I mean it's not much to fix IMO, but people in here love to complain lol.

If you got the bread to do so then do what makes you happy. Glad you got a pair, I remember you being in the hunt for 1s.
Solid pick up
Preciate it!! I’m pose to pick up some 01 royals today.

And it’s funny now that I got the breds, a seller with an 01 pair DS would accept my offer now.

I'm a weirdo that like to see fly **** being worn :smile:
Bro...it's spooky in here.
Hey, these folks will be able to offload them and a generation that does want to wear them or continue the trophy/collection mentality can perpetuate.

I can't front. My SBB are still on ice. I wish I could've doubled up on them. Now, all they are glitter magnets. When I hold them and smell them...there's a mirror in the room...I see Schmegel and wonder at my precioussssss.
8 for 16’s and I found a pair of DS 01’s for 1150
8 for 16s aren't bad. I wish those ridiculous OW were in that price range.

Hey, these folks will be able to offload them and a generation that does want to wear them or continue the trophy/collection mentality can perpetuate.

I can't front. My SBB are still on ice. I wish I could've doubled up on them. Now, all they are glitter magnets. When I hold them and smell them...there's a mirror in the room...I see Schmegel and wonder at my precioussssss.

I wore the heels off my SBB's :lol: now my nephew skates in them.

Bro. My 2016s "Banneds" are the same way. I love them and wear them all the time. I wear my Shadows, Royals, Origins, etc. But none get the love of the black/red. Just sharing where I stand on the poll.

Dude put them on feet and enjoy them. I rock everything I have don’t care what it’s worth. You should do the same go out and buy a outfit that would rock with them perfectly. Enjoy life you only get one shot at life.
04A85892-4FD7-4892-8084-E8AAEDD0F9B2.jpeg
8AEDEA96-6C73-4829-9FCC-3F07133B95BC.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom