Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Guys, JB has been putting up the pics with differences lately to throw off the manufacturers that produce fakes. Been lake that the last few big releases. They will be with black tag.

Qft. Frags and black and whites caught a lot of counterfeiters off guard

man fakes are made in advance brah :lol:

this aint throwing no one off other than hypebeasts

Nah man, most fakes are around before, but some of them wait till Nike official pics. Remember the black white 1s. Up until a week before release no one was sure if they had black or white midsole stitching. Same thing with the black heel on fragments or the blacked out frag logo. JB is confusing us at times and the makers of fakes, about a month after RD the correct fakes hit the market.

ISS has a FSR $199 shipped
Snagged an 11.

kinda wanted to pull the trigger on 2 pairs but $400 :smh:

EDIT: Caved in and copped 2. Gonna try on RD for others. Kinda mad i paid the price of 3 for 2 pairs but oh well. I dont wanna risk RD and possibly being limited. Ill slap myself if these dont sell out quick esepcially at the low retail.

Last edited:

EDIT: Caved in and copped 2. Gonna try on RD for others. Kinda mad i paid the price of 3 for 2 pairs but oh well. I dont wanna risk RD and possibly being limited. Ill slap myself if these dont sell out quick esepcially at the low retail.

They are definitely gonna be limited but you might have paid the maximum resale for these. If not around that range

They are definitely gonna be limited but you might have paid the maximum resale for these. If not around that range

kinda sucks but oh well. whats done is done now

its kinda sad how fast i jumped at throwing $400 down on these and im usually cheap as ****

Last edited:
The Air Jordan 1 OG neutral grey will be releasing on the 28th of February.

They are already showing up on FTL EU launch calendar.

Prob glad we did. Size 11's gone. Your paying just over $30 after shipping and tax on each pair. Nothing wrong with that.
When ISS is out of a size within hours of posting, they prob only received 2 or 3 fsr

Will be interesting to see if the low NA 1's are as "limited" as the highs were.

Makes the case if so, the Chicagos are going to be another bred/Royal repeat.

all major retailers will get these in an abundance.

i mean, if you wanted a break from this limited crap, this would be that break.

especially with the foams garnering all the attention.

^ regular NA 1 numbers Bert. Bert. but I dont think the demand is there. These will probably be amongst the lines of the OG KOs, with a small consumer market demand, and absolutely no resell value.

Last edited:
Id be shocked. these are hot and basically same as the 2013 minus its not a high. wear em with pants same damn thing and most likely better quality

I'm going to wait and see if sobe gets them in

ISS is always much more expensive 

Last edited:
^^^ you'll be able to get past that however. Toe box isnt even in the same ballpark as the lasers or frags. Theyre slightly a notch below '13 highs.

These remind me of a pair of converses. Collar is mad thin, but thats how the OGs are too.

Back
Top Bottom