Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Which are better quality the Cyber Monday lows or the "premium" lows?
I’d say Cyber because they are leather not suede, but both are really good. The Cyber I have is a good quality leather, the premiums Vachetta is nice but the suede breaks down quicker than leather. On the premiums the white is the best quality.

DRraIwCXUAAQ_wn.jpg

WOW!!!!!! Not OG but....

Last edited:
those white/blue are nice for that price especially if you got a survey gift card to throw on top

can someone who owns the white metallic blue lows let me know ur thoughts? pros and cons. I like these a lot. I have the highs. and for these prices they'd make a great summer beater.
but, why so cheap? do they suk??

can someone who owns the white metallic blue lows let me know ur thoughts? pros and cons. I like these a lot. I have the highs. and for these prices they'd make a great summer beater.
yeah they fit big, leather is pretty plastic-like, and the shoe is really flat.

I thought they were great. Held up pretty good as my everyday beaters. Quality way way better than shadow lows. Leather not as soft as chi lows..... Mine fit tts also

Back
Top Bottom