Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Hibbet have a restock on these last week and they still went fast
Wow I'm surprised they sold out that quick and also considering it was a Jordan 1 low. I guess for the majority of people who couldn't grab the highs they figured these lows would suffice.

I actually just ordered a pair of the gym red lows on FTL, hopefully everything goes through smoothly. Having said that, the shipping said tbd which I’m thinking it might not be shipping out for a while since probably nobody is around to ship the sneakers at the stores/warehouses.

Coming soon to a store near EU.

Unavngivet.jpg

Not for me though.

Same. The yellow is like gatorade yellow. Nothing wrong with that. Just not my cup of tea.
Best phat aj1 low to me is the black toe or the royal blue currently.
The blacked out jumpman on the royals really killed the shoe for me but overall I agree.

Still not understanding why these are not shipping to the u.s. but you can get other shoes on the site ship to the u.s. make no sense to me anyway glad i cop off hibbet
Screenshot_2020-04-04-11-52-53.png

Still not understanding why these are not shipping to the u.s. but you can get other shoes on the site ship to the u.s. make no sense to me anyway glad i cop off hibbet
Screenshot_2020-04-04-11-52-53.png
I think it depends on when you ordered from them because they just marked mine as shipped

i
I think it depends on when you ordered from them because they just marked mine as shipped
[/QUOTE
I never say i got theses from them iGot mine from hibbet in the mail this past Wednesday. So you got your from jdsport uk i got some puma from them a week and a half ago

Ordered from FTL right when they put them online Wednesday night but still says ship from
Store sku, ready to ship.

For anyone that looking for those gym red 1 low hibbet has restock some sizes
Screenshot_2020-04-05-10-03-21.png

If I thought I could paint I'd buy those and make Chicago's.

I am looking forward to the UnBreds coming soon.

Back
Top Bottom