Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

I just wore my navy low yesterday again. It’s still tied for shoe of the year even with the fire red 3s. I relaced them yesterday before I wore them and laced them to the top and for some reason they fit so much better than when I first tried them on.

Air Jordan 1 Low “Triple Black”
Color: Black/Black-Black
Style Code: 553558-093
Release Date: September 27, 2022
Price: $110
Air Jordan 1 Low Triple Black 553558-093 Release Date

Navy’s are an absolute double type of shoe, especially with resell only being a couple bucks over retail
I tripled.

On another note, I was in on the voodoos when I 1st saw pics, but that has quickly changed. They are are off. The shape or something ain't the same. Maybe it's the materials? Either way, I'm out on them.

Last edited:
It’s a tragedy that the Eastside Golf pair aren’t OG’s…Still going after them though 🤷‍♂️…Maybe this’ll make them attainable…

It’s a tragedy that the Eastside Golf pair aren’t OG’s…Still going after them though 🤷‍♂️…Maybe this’ll make them attainable…
was thinking the same thing. Not really trying to buy anymore non-OG lows but will try to cop those east side golfs for retail if I can. Pretty sure they'll backdoor most of the pairs through like they did with the 4s.

Back
Top Bottom