Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Ordered from Feature 7 days ago during that sale and no email, no shipping nothing. My first order through them. anyone elses order ship?

I ordered on the first day of the sale and never got any notification. Package just showed up eventually.

School me on why the smaller size kicks (in general) are going for more money than larger sizes? Is it due to a demand difference per the usual or something else?

Do you have that shop app? it shows in my shop app as order placed but nothing else

Yeah I have the shop app, and it says delivered. I also have ups my choice so I get an alert when the label is created.

What are your thoughts on them?

love them. The 85 low is easily the best Jordan 1 low silhouette Nike/JB is making right now. My neutral grey lows are by and large my favorite of the 2 but these are a solid everyday shoe as well. Great materials too. And the fact they go on sale often and are generally cheaper than the OG low models it’s worth the buy to me.
IMG_0996.jpeg
IMG_0997.jpeg

Yeah I have the shop app, and it says delivered. I also have ups my choice so I get an alert when the label is created.

love them. The 85 low is easily the best Jordan 1 low silhouette Nike/JB is making right now. My neutral grey lows are by and large my favorite of the 2 but these are a solid everyday shoe as well. Great materials too. And the fact they go on sale often and are generally cheaper than the OG low models it’s worth the buy to me.
IMG_0996.jpeg
IMG_0997.jpeg
Ah yeah same and neither shows anything so yeah my pairs havent shipped. Its cool I dont mind waiting, just something that an order was received woulda been nice. Feature did email me back with my order number and an update that "due to high demand slow processing blah blah" lol

School me on why the smaller size kicks (in general) are going for more money than larger sizes? Is it due to a demand difference per the usual or something else?
That’s not always the case. Demand for larger/smaller sizes fluctuates based on the release. Recently larger sizes were going for more so, if what you’re saying is true, Nike/JB likely adjusted production and now the opposite is true. This is all cyclical obviously.

That’s not always the case. Demand for larger/smaller sizes fluctuates based on the release. Recently larger sizes were going for more so, if what you’re saying is true, Nike/JB likely adjusted production and now the opposite is true. This is all cyclical obviously.

Got it., thanks. As an example, the Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Black Toe 2023 men’s 5.5 is going for $145 while the size 12 is going for $102 on StockX.

Got it., thanks. As an example, the Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Black Toe 2023 men’s 5.5 is going for $145 while the size 12 is going for $102 on StockX.

On the 5.5M there are 10 listed and 4 bids with the last sale 2 weeks ago. On the 12M there are 78 listed and 15 bids with 2 sales today. More demand for bigger sizes, but far more available.

In those super-small mens sizes, I would think that there is a lot of crossover with GS sizes and, since materials are pretty similar now (especially on a 1), most people would probably go for the GS equivalent. You can buy a 5.5Y on StockX right now for $75 with 18 asks, 5 bids (highest $51), and last sale was 6/15.

On the 5.5M there are 10 listed and 4 bids with the last sale 2 weeks ago. On the 12M there are 78 listed and 15 bids with 2 sales today. More demand for bigger sizes, but far more available.

In those super-small mens sizes, I would think that there is a lot of crossover with GS sizes and, since materials are pretty similar now (especially on a 1), most people would probably go for the GS equivalent. You can buy a 5.5Y on StockX right now for $75 with 18 asks, 5 bids (highest $51), and last sale was 6/15.

That makes perfect sense, thanks again. And for the record, I’m one of those two sales today on the 12’s. Bid and got a seller for $99.

That makes perfect sense, thanks again. And for the record, I’m one of those two sales today on the 12’s. Bid and got a seller for $99.
Can’t stand the shape, missing lacehole, and small swoosh on the current OG low model but $99 is a good price. It’s crazy retail is $140 for these, given they crippled the model compared to the 2016 OG lows.

Ready to see what the game royals look like this fall....kinda hyped for those. Pics should leak soon I guess???

I know this is a based hot take but imo...I rather have the "og" shape. They look slimmer and don't have that bulky 85 toe box.

Nah. 85 lows are fantastic. The highs definitely need a rework but the lows are pretty much dialed in. Nothing bulky about them on foot.

Nah. 85 lows are fantastic. The highs definitely need a rework but the lows are pretty much dialed in. Nothing bulky about them on foot.
i think it's the toe cap I'm thinking about. Idk. I just don't like it. I respect it though since that its how the real 85 pairs were.

i think it's the toe cap I'm thinking about. Idk. I just don't like it. I respect it though since that its how the real 85 pairs were.
If they slimmed down the toecap just a bit I wouldn’t be mad. You’re right about that. The og cut is a travesty though, imo. They had something good in 2015 just needed to use better materials. They destroyed the model when they switched to the new mold. Interesting how the Travis Scott pairs still use the 2015 mold.

If they slimmed down the toecap just a bit I wouldn’t be mad. You’re right about that. The og cut is a travesty though, imo. They had something good in 2015 just needed to use better materials. They destroyed the model when they switched to the new mold. Interesting how the Travis Scott pairs still use the 2015 mold.
I feel the OG cut with the new mold we been having makes them fit a little more snug in my tts especially the highs but not enough to go up half a size. Before the new mold (2015 retros) they fit a bit bigger in my tts.

Last edited:

That 15-16 toe cap was PERFECT. Not sure why they didn't keep going with that.

My 2015 bred lows will always be special to me. I flew to foot action that morning cause they were FCFS. Was so hyped to get them and shocked nobody else was there.....for the next 2 years i saw them...shadows and royals rot at outlets. The glitter would be so thick on them it'd look like glazed doughnuts. It went to the level above just little sparkles lol I'd open the boxes and just 😂.....kinda blew my mind nobody cared....then when travis Scott's came out and all of a sudden prices went up...was like huh......okayy....weirdos....
Lol

Part of me thinks they changed the mold since it was too similar to the TS lows. It honestly makes no sense to me how these modern OG lows are somehow worse than the 2016 run. That small swoosh is nasty work.

Back
Top Bottom