Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Goat order for the cny got canceled !!
What is going on with these ?!?
It looks like the same thing might happen to me. My order showed "seller packing" two days ago now it just says "ordered". I hit them up and they said the seller didn't ship in time and their looking for a replacement at the price I paid which I know isn't going to happen. SMFH.

I’m reading that OG lows this year are $110??? If so, that’s better than the $140-150 they were charging the first go. Great because, $150 retail for lows didn’t make sense.
Nah, I believe the regular low "phat" 1's will go from $90 ($100 for SE's) to $110 reg. and I'm guessing $120 for SE's. So I can see the OG low starting now at $150. Mids are going from $115 for reg. ($125 for SE's) to $130 reg. JB has a tendency for releasing a lot SE's and limited edition shoes that are higher than the normal retail of said model for a while right before they plan to raise the standard prices. It's to get people use to paying a higher price when the jump comes.

both SB AJ1 released at $110 and i think those CNY were $130?

don’t expect any of the OG lows coming out to be anything over $130

Feb 15 (same as sunset 35), Europe only $90
1612976036169.jpeg

My CNY pair just came in and these are probably one of my favorite Jordan 1s. The detail on the shoe and box itself is beautiful. However, I would like a different numbered card. If anyone has a pair and would like to trade their numbered card, let me know. Wouldn’t mind paying $ on top of trading if I like the number.

It looks like the same thing might happen to me. My order showed "seller packing" two days ago now it just says "ordered". I hit them up and they said the seller didn't ship in time and their looking for a replacement at the price I paid which I know isn't going to happen. SMFH.
your seller got cold feet and thinks they can make more.

happened to me on adapt 11s.

goats gonna give u some dumb excuse about how they sent the wrong size or shoe.

but the seller just confirmed then never shipped. bet money.

My CNY pair just came in and these are probably one of my favorite Jordan 1s. The detail on the shoe and box itself is beautiful. However, I would like a different numbered card. If anyone has a pair and would like to trade their numbered card, let me know. Wouldn’t mind paying $ on top of trading if I like the number.

lol what’s wrong with your number?

your seller got cold feet and thinks they can make more.

happened to me on adapt 11s.

goats gonna give u some dumb excuse about how they sent the wrong size or shoe.

but the seller just confirmed then never shipped. bet money.
Yeah, they said the seller didn't ship in time. I know that's what the seller did. Had to pay more cause I really wanted them. I wanted those TR's too but I just jumped out the window for F&F Soleflys so no. Plus it's to many shannigins with that pair so I may never get those.

Second time my cny order got canceled
Same here. First time with Goat and just yesterday with StockX. I did buy it now for both. I just put in a bid for a pair yesterday after the cancellation and it got accepted early this morning. So I'm thinking I should get this pair. Sucks though having to pay more.

Same here. First time with Goat and just yesterday with StockX. I did buy it now for both. I just put in a bid for a pair yesterday after the cancellation and it got accepted early this morning. So I'm thinking I should get this pair. Sucks though having to pay more.
Man I’m at that flights un point

Back
Top Bottom