Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Beaters
CB9A9D46-5E36-4D26-923D-18334B50864D.jpeg

they are so good

I haven’t been keeping up with lows due to the lack of OG builds that interest me in recent years. I just checked StockX to see what a backup pair of Chicago’s would cost and my size is $923?! Nothing is safe these days. I’m ready for this bubble to pop.

I haven’t been keeping up with lows due to the lack of OG builds that interest me in recent years. I just checked StockX to see what a backup pair of Chicago’s would cost and my size is $923?! Nothing is safe these days. I’m ready for this bubble to pop.

you do right , those phat lows are just bad espeically if you are used to wearing OG lows . Sadly we are saying about this bubble pop years now and it is just getting worse

The leather on the OG lows black/red, shadows, and black/blues trash?
I've come to realize the pros and cons on stiffer leather.... I religiously wear both of these lows, and just because they're not butter soft like the '15 chicagos, they're more rugged and lasting. I can't imagine what my chicagos would look like with the amount of wears i put on my OG lows, the leather would probably look like a 5 year used boxing glove :lol:

I've come to realize the pros and cons on stiffer leather.... I religiously wear both of these lows, and just because they're not butter soft like the '15 chicagos, they're more rugged and lasting. I can't imagine what my chicagos would look like with the amount of wears i put on my OG lows, the leather would probably look like a 5 year used boxing glove :lol:

ones thing is sure , rugged or not the og lows of 2015 are one million times better than the phat lows crap they are releasing the last year

Back
Top Bottom