Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG BUT THEY ARE SELLLING ON EBAY FOR 400-500??? WHO SOLD THEM FOR 600??? THATS INSANE

Originally Posted by Chewdeezy

Originally Posted by kobehead

Anyone that ordered from FNL.com get anything yet? Hope they're not delayed with storm like NDC.

Nope, doesn't even show up on my order history.

Says processing for me. Im still skeptical, my order was placed abut 1245 eastern time.

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

Glad I didn't have to face all of this drama. Portland cop was very easy no camping out or messing with dumb security guards.

NDC will not have another reload. They are sold out. The other sites probably will because they will pull inventory from stores.

This is comical though. We haven't seen something this stupid in a long time. Quality may bit be premium but fools sure are dropping mad Benji's on these grips.
yo where'd you cop? and how was it...

man i'm so sick rite now...i was thinkin they were not going to sell out that fast becuz things in detroit never really sells out...but i get to the mallat 8:00 when most of the stores said they were going to open...come to find out all stores had already opened at 6:00 or 7:00...so i'm going to every storeto see if they had any sz 12s left and i had no luck...so i call almost every mall and shoe store in my area...and they all were sold out or didn't getthem...now i guess i gotta get the spizikes

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

Originally Posted by sideshow20

man this release was alil crazy at the mall i copped mines at. at first i shopped around at macys at 6am and i bought something i saw some lil jerk running thru the mall. right then and there i knew i ran chasin that jerk because i was the first person in the mall (i got there at 5am) So when i got to footlocker i waited and saw somebody i knew from burn rubber. talk to him for a minute and asked for my size...when they said they didnt have my size i dipped mean muggin them.i get to champs and i asked the lady did they have my size..she goes in the back to get me and this other guy size....by then everybody and they moms (no really they moms
laugh.gif
) start running in like crazy..the lady came out and she start to ring me up and she just had to say my size out loud!!!! when the lady at champs said my size out loud all the people looked at me like i paid my money and got the heck outta there.

LOL, WOW THIS POST WAS FUNNY!

So me & my girl went to the Midnight Release last night at Athlete's Foot on Candler. They had a sign posted only taking Cash no credit or debit cards.I was heated. So woke up @ 5:30 drove to Southlake it was a line. Waited for about 10 minutes copped the last 8.5. I might sell my CDP XI though because I justgot a DS 2001 pair for 180.

I'm in Brooklyn so my plan was to go to a low key footlocker, like in Bay Ridge and cop when the store opens but almost every footlocker has gone out ofbusiness so my next plan was kings plaza because there are so many options like fl, fa, modells. I wake up sort of late, get there at 11, everything exceptfootaction is sold out and I need an 11. They have 12's and I pass...

I take the train to 34st in the city, footlocker is obviously sold out, modells isn't selling them, I go to footaction and they have a 11.5 for me. BeforeI'm rung up, turns out some guy was waiting for a minute for that 11.5 and he grabs it. All they have is 12's...I just end up copping the 12.
indifferent.gif

I like the XI's but they seem too bulky and stiff for me, especially since they are a size bigger than what I need. I'm pretty much just gonna keep theXI's (I'm splitting the pack with my boy, he got the XII's) or selling the pack for $425 if someone offers that (I made a listing in the 11.5 andup forum)

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by sideshow20

man this release was alil crazy at the mall i copped mines at. at first i shopped around at macys at 6am and i bought something i saw some lil jerk running thru the mall. right then and there i knew i ran chasin that jerk because i was the first person in the mall (i got there at 5am) So when i got to footlocker i waited and saw somebody i knew from burn rubber. talk to him for a minute and asked for my size...when they said they didnt have my size i dipped mean muggin them.i get to champs and i asked the lady did they have my size..she goes in the back to get me and this other guy size....by then everybody and they moms (no really they moms
laugh.gif
mad.gif
) start running in like crazy..the lady came out and she start to ring me up and she just had to say my size out loud!!!! when the lady at champs said my size out loud all the people looked at me like i paid my money and got the heck outta there.

laugh.gif

congrats on getting your size

thanks.

houston was absolutely crazy... never seen anything like it... any houston people know if any stores have anything

damn....all this hype is just crazy. I just saw an ebay auction sell a size 10.5 pack for $690? They should have just got some DMPs or something.

finally got my pack. hit up footlocker at like 5 pm and they were sold out but i had em search any footlocker who had my size and they found it and shipped itto my house

Originally Posted by agold1002

i copped 5 packs this mornin in az.....got one more today on ndc....and one pending on finishline...so i guess i have a couple extra haha pm me
Damn dude. Didn't you cop like 23 packs on NDC on Thursday? So all together you copped 30 packs???
eek.gif

Originally Posted by enrique23

do the Xll's have like little white spots on the side of them?
i though that was from the paper. i just looked and it dont come off. but no big problem.

LOLs how many people pissed off about not getting them called this pack all hype before RD? I know a lot of them thought it would be a walk in a park. PWNDPHAIL

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by agold1002

i copped 5 packs this mornin in az.....got one more today on ndc....and one pending on finishline...so i guess i have a couple extra haha pm me
Damn dude. Didn't you cop like 23 packs on NDC on Thursday? So all together you copped 30 packs???
eek.gif

naw all of the 23 i copped got cancelled.....so i had to scramble around and still very successful.....but imagine 30 packs in a pic.....wow

Originally Posted by hdogg523

houston was absolutely crazy... never seen anything like it... any houston people know if any stores have anything

I heard Shiekh was releasing the packs tomorrow. Footlocker Katy Mills will move their packs to West Oaks footlocker, not sure when though.

Originally Posted by markjo75

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

These 11s suck and they fit uncomfortable.

12s > 11s

I agree. I got 2 packs now I'm thinking of selling the XI's and keeping the XII's. Tragic.

Yea..11s fit bad and even look bad...so dissapointed...but 12s are
pimp.gif

to all the NTers who got their packs n willing to wear~
hows the 11s n 12s fit?
r they true to size?
thx!

Back
Top Bottom