Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by frazier10

the xi's are trash compared to the 01 retroes..complete trash!!!! shame on you jordan brand for taking advantage of loyal customers with these knock offs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol....the 07's are good in they're own right....lower patent leather helps prevent foot bend cracking.....and i prefer the new "gummybear"red bottom VS the "jolly rancher" red bottom of the older retros.

i got two 10.5 but that's one to keep ds and one to rock, i can get more but i don't need em' and iam not looking to make profit out of iteither
tired.gif
that just means theres one dude that didn't get his becausei was greedy
grin.gif

i got two 10.5 but that's one to keep ds and one to rock, i can get more but i don't need em' and iam not looking to make profit out of iteither
tired.gif
that just means theres one dude that didn't get his becausei was greedy
grin.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by vq35dett

Most of these CSR's at Eastbay are terrible.
QFT

where is the call center located for eastbay? at least the people sound american and we not talking to people overseas like some companies do

Originally Posted by DaBoyWonda

The XI's was stiff and did hurt when i put them on. After a few hours they broke right in(yes i walk normal). The patent didnt crease at all either and the mesh actually soften up. I think JB put starch on em
laugh.gif
. The XII's is just great. I have no complaints at all
Did you wear your actual size?

i got two 10.5 but that's one to keep ds and one to rock, i can get more but i don't need em' and iam not looking to make profit out of it eitherimage that just means theres one dude that didn't get his because i was greedyimage

I don't see the purpose of buying multiple pairs anymore. If you take care of them they'll last forever. I still rock my 01 Black/Red XIs and I getcomments on them all the time from people thinking they are new. I needed those Taxis in my life tho so I had to cop the pack. Plus if these last as long as my01 XIs lasted by the time you break them out they'll probably crumble on you.

Originally Posted by markjo75

Originally Posted by DaBoyWonda

The XI's was stiff and did hurt when i put them on. After a few hours they broke right in(yes i walk normal). The patent didnt crease at all either and the mesh actually soften up. I think JB put starch on em
laugh.gif
. The XII's is just great. I have no complaints at all
Did you wear your actual size?
^^^Yep. i got my usual size 11

wow i really like the first one.. i might have to cop something like that.. at least i got something for xvii. i can wear the track jacket i got for the af12
smile.gif

wow i really like the first one.. i might have to cop something like that.. at least i got something for xvii. i can wear the track jacket i got for the af12
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalk111

QFT

where is the call center located for eastbay? at least the people sound american and we not talking to people overseas like some companies do

I believe they are located in Wisconsin.

For everyone who says the XI's fit a half size small, i really dont feel it. I was going to get an 11.5 but my spot only had three and the guy in front ofme got the last one. so i copped a Sz. 12 and though the Xi's are stiff as hell, i still have room in the toebox, and most definitely could have fit myregular 11.5. Both shoes are aesthetically great, but the XII>>>>>>>Xi in this package.

Originally Posted by NikeTalk111

QFT

I believe they are located in Wisconsin.

For everyone who says the XI's fit a half size small, i really dont feel it. I was going to get an 11.5 but my spot only had three and the guy in front ofme got the last one. so i copped a Sz. 12 and though the Xi's are stiff as hell, i still have room in the toebox, and most definitely could have fit myregular 11.5. Both shoes are aesthetically great, but the XII>>>>>>>Xi in this package.

Back
Top Bottom