Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

my XI's feel good and comfty

no they dont. the only way you can say this is if you never owned a pair of XI's before.
even that isnt an excuse because these 11's also cam with 12's and after wearing the 12 there really is no way the 11 can still feel good.
Even if i did have the 2001 retro's I'd say both were comfty
How you gonna tell me what feels good on MY FEET....forgot about these niketalk experts
in the jordan department and the 12s are comfty too Ive worn both
and both are comfortable ON MY FEET...i dont see how another shoe would change the comfort
on a different shoe........thats kinda weird
laugh.gif

no they dont. the only way you can say this is if you never owned a pair of XI's before.
even that isnt an excuse because these 11's also cam with 12's and after wearing the 12 there really is no way the 11 can still feel good.
Even if i did have the 2001 retro's I'd say both were comfty
How you gonna tell me what feels good on MY FEET....forgot about these niketalk experts
in the jordan department and the 12s are comfty too Ive worn both
and both are comfortable ON MY FEET...i dont see how another shoe would change the comfort
on a different shoe........thats kinda weird
laugh.gif
My 11s fit really nice too. If i had too pick between the 2 I would say the 11 actually fits better than the 12. Screw all the opinions of otherppl thinking they will know what fits best on someone elses feet. You can really only speak for yourself.

That bein said, the patent leather on my 2 shoes doesnt even match in height.........

anyone on here who is not satisfied with the quality of their CDP XI's in a size 10 or 10.5 can PM me...something can be worked out LOL...

seriously though..none of the complaining is really going to make a difference...we'll never see the quality from the OGs or Retro 00/01's...bethankful they released a shoe that doesn't look like 6 rings or fusions...personally...I'm satisfied with the CDP XI....and I have a pair of OGs andseveral pairs of the retros...

also...the XII is such an underrated shoe...95-97 were such good years for kicks man...ahh...those were the days...

I rocked both pairs this past weekend. XII are nice. XI hurt. I compared my CDP to 2001 and OMG what a difference. The cdp are very stiff. Hurt my ankles. Thatmesh is rough as hell. WHY?? What I do like about the xi is how bright the red is. Makes them look very nice. Still love the pack. I guess Im gonna have rockthem more.

Originally Posted by baobaoandgougou

Just saw size 7.5 show up on eastbay/footlocker. Now it's gone!
my guess is those are cancellations that they put up and prob get bought the second they're on there....

people are on it.........to get canceled orders its better to call and ask........cuz once they put it up first person that sees it will most likely buyit........

so...did anyone who ordered from the restock on monday from fnl get their pair??? mine's been processing forever.

Or maybe he just isn't as much of a complainer as you are??? ever thought of that??? maybe you should just suck it up. Not every shoe can feellike it was made just for your foot. shoes fit everyone differently... no person has the same foot.

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

For all the people saying "shut up" about quality, I would love to know how many of you had any of the OG's or retro's. I've never been one to have that "holier than you" mentality, but these XI's really are drastically different than previous versions.

Jordan Brand knew damn well what they were doing with this pack.

Hats off to them from the business aspect, but a big F U to them as a consumer.
Quit complaining. you can't make an exact copy of something years later it just doesn't work. try painting a picture and then painting thesame EXACT thing years later. it won't come out the same.

How much was a gallon of gas in 1995? How much is it now?

Retros will never be the same. Better quality makes sense for things that were made back in the day. Think about it.

Originally Posted by TYPE12J

so...did anyone who ordered from the restock on monday from fnl get their pair??? mine's been processing forever.
Still have 2 sets on "reserve" per the gal at customer service today. She said they will likely be fulfilled out of their distributioncenter in INDY in the next day or two. Distribution center was closed from 12/23 through the weekend or so she said.

I'm still skeptical.

I ordered at 10:29 a.m. Central on Monday morning. I know some orders that were made moments later went through and tracking info was sent out.

Still waiting....

Originally Posted by collierkoolaid

Still have 2 sets on "reserve" per the gal at customer service today. She said they will likely be fulfilled out of their distribution center in INDY in the next day or two. Distribution center was closed from 12/23 through the weekend or so she said.

I'm still skeptical.

I ordered at 10:29 a.m. Central on Monday morning. I know some orders that were made moments later went through and tracking info was sent out.

Still waiting....

Yeah same thing here. I ordered a pack and still have been waiting patiently for the shipping email to arrive. I know FNL has to locate the product first...butdamn! this is ridiculous!
smh.gif

Yes, the pair i ordered from the Finishline restock on Monday arrived today but it still says "processing" when i login to my finishlineaccount.

^^^same as everyone else except mine were ordered on the re-up Friday night...wrote them today saying I would like expidited shipping either next day or 2ndday air once they "release" the shoes since they aren't trying to locate them at other finishlines and should be at the warehouse...its a longshot but worth a try ill keep you updated

Originally Posted by free da juice

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

For all the people saying "shut up" about quality, I would love to know how many of you had any of the OG's or retro's. I've never been one to have that "holier than you" mentality, but these XI's really are drastically different than previous versions.

Jordan Brand knew damn well what they were doing with this pack.

Hats off to them from the business aspect, but a big F U to them as a consumer.
Quit complaining. you can't make an exact copy of something years later it just doesn't work. try painting a picture and then painting the same EXACT thing years later. it won't come out the same.
Your example is kind of flawed.

You are right though. It probably wouldn't come out the same.

But guess what... I could use the same paint, and same brushing techniques, and so forth.

Just like JB could have. But they chose not to.

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Oh and as I am reading through this thread, I'm getting tired of people talking about the 2001 or 1995 versions of the XIs. In case you didnt know, this is 2008. If you dont like the pack

-Don't cop
-Resell and get your money back
-Build a time machine and go back to 2001 or 1995 and buy as many XIs as you want
-Shut the fudge up and just accept this pack for what it is

Oh and if you insist on complaining, blame the factory in China that made these shoes..not Jordan Brand. it's not like JB constructed these sneakers directly in their headquarters.
or you can just go to ebay, buy a pair of og or 2001 for cheaper than what the cdp xi is going for and when you wear them the people with the cdp11's will be ashamed...........it already happened twice......
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Greytoe23

Yes, the pair i ordered from the Finishline restock on Monday arrived today but it still says "processing" when i login to my finishline account.

my FNL account still says "processing" but i still have not received mine from the monday restock...hopefully FNL comes through so i can get my size

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Oh and as I am reading through this thread, I'm getting tired of people talking about the 2001 or 1995 versions of the XIs. In case you didnt know, this is 2008. If you dont like the pack

-Don't cop
-Resell and get your money back
-Build a time machine and go back to 2001 or 1995 and buy as many XIs as you want
-Shut the fudge up and just accept this pack for what it is

Oh and if you insist on complaining, blame the factory in China that made these shoes..not Jordan Brand. it's not like JB constructed these sneakers directly in their headquarters.
or you can just go to ebay, buy a pair of og or 2001 for cheaper than what the cdp xi is going for and when you wear them the people with the cdp 11's will be ashamed...........it already happened twice......
roll.gif

I think you're exaggerating with that one. The only way I can agree is if you can find a DS pair of XIs on ebay for $155 (which is what the CDP XIs come out to at retail). $225-250 is a waste for CDP XIs, but for $155, you really can't complain.

And let me state this for the record: If they come out with another wave of XI I.E's in horrid colorways like they did last year, I will hold all of you responsible
indifferent.gif
I meant its people on ebay selling the cdp xi all by itself and people are buying them for 280+, you can easily get the 2001 or og for 280.

i jus got the cancellation email for my monday restock order

12/29/2008

Dear ANTHONY,

Thank you for your recent order, number XXXXXXXXXX, from Finish Line. We regret to inform you that we cannot process your order because we do not have theitem(s) in stock. We attempted to find the merchandise at one of our stores, but it was not available in the color and size that you ordered.

Qty item# Color item Description
1 338149 991 AJ COUNTDOWN

Back
Top Bottom