Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

I'm currently in line. Its almost 5am.
They had people gather at one entrance and made us all sprint (about 100+ ppl)
Now we at the other entrance after a climatic sprint.
I'm #8 or so.
Good thing I brought actual runnin shoes, otherwise it wuda been a wrap!
*To anyone who got turned away cuz sum dude copped 2 pairs...*
(Tear drop)
Good luck 2 ya still in line.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

I just sat for 2 hours a finishline in wisconsin outside a mall in 10 degree weather, and they didn't even get 1 pack in 10 or 9.5 i wanted to cry
frown.gif

how do you not even get a 10 or 9.5

I remember getting laughed at when i stated that these would be a lil hard to obtain.
(snaggykicks you still laughing?)

Shame on some of you asking what time a certain chain store opens, why didnt you call them yesterday to find out?

All my BK heads, Fulton dosent sell out till 10am, unless you got employees from Mom & Pop shops buying up all the stock from retailers and selling them at their own shop for %200 markup!
devil.gif
what are the chances theres gonna be a restock at retailers?

Imrichboy I think your hallucinating, if you think nike.com has them in stock. They don't even have the picture on the site, what are you even saying?

just got back from the fnl in the mall, after trying eastbay, finishline.com, and ndc with no luck i suited up and headed out to the mall at 5am but first ihad to literally dig my car out of the snow which took me about 30 mins i finally get to the GSP in jersey and there were bout 50 heads already lined upoutside waitin for the doors to open, once they did all hell broke loose...with 5 stores in the mall, everyone spread out and got to the nearest one..moreheads showed up after that id say bout 100 split up between FNL and champs..i ended up being 24th in line at FNL and they gave out numbers for the first 50ppl. i go in 1 hour later and cop my sz 9... no lie after 13 yrs of coppin jordans this was the first time i had to camp out all night for a pair.. but it wasall worth it. here is a pic of the remaining ppl as i walked outta the mall that still hadnt gotten a pair from FNL. what a night... the pack defenitely livedup to the hype... good luck to all of ya that ordered online and who are still on the hunt.. im going to bed.. peace

Got mine at security mall in Baltimore at 6:00 am and I was the only person there.3 stores have em footaction,shoecity and finishline.

just copped a sz 13 from finishline at military circle and it was more than 30peeps outside when I got there. Not my size but anything is better than nothing.JB surely did limit these considering they knew how many people would want these, not sure what some were talking about.
smh.gif
I got the VI's from footlockereasily at military circle mall and was the 1st person within 30min when those dropped. These 11/12 didn't deserve all the hype!

just came back from footaction here in Goldsboro NC, there were only3 people in front of me, i was able to copp two packs with ease, goodluck to all who arestill grinding to get yours.

Just called nike.com 1(800)806-6453 and a voice recording saying their not going to make any phone orders and limiting one purchase per person.

I just copped 2 size 9
happy.gif
I almost missed outplaying rockband
6e425a2ea85a1240af30fc21b244ce9a9b31450.gif
.... i didnt knowthere was going to be that many heads out there i was surprised when i got there, i first went to finishline and they only had a size 8.5 so i cooped just tomake sure i didnt walk out empty handed, so i went to footlocker where my boy was waitin for me and we i got there everybody went in the store so i told myboy to get a size 9 and i was gonna get the other.... payed and walked out
pimp.gif
Now im stuck with an 8.5
wink.gif

Originally Posted by imrichboy

Just called nike.com 1(800)806-6453 and a voice recording saying their not going to make any phone orders and limiting one purchase per person.
the shoes are not on the site, so that means they are not going to place any orders

copped the pack at Washington Square Mall in Indianapolis, the Finishline only had 1 pair of each size, they handed out numbers which made everything verysmooth...

I am sorry but I have to laugh at people that thought there wouldn't be lines at stores.

I have already heard numerous stories of people waiting in line workers coming in and start ringing up packs before the store even opened and then tellingpeople waiting that they only have a couple smaller sizes left.

Also my order from Thursday night on NDC is still processing and I have not got a cancelation notice so I still feel as if mine are going to come through.

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness

Imrichboy I think your hallucinating, if you think nike.com has them in stock. They don't even have the picture on the site, what are you even saying?
waited 4 am pst and had no sizes left. And usually ndc.com sells it's products latter.

Back
Top Bottom