Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by GoldenStateWarrior23

thanks for the link homie. i found that just after i posted....no fl link yet?

my wife...."i just dont understand why the hell they make these so limited! they could obviously sell a ton more pairs if they released them..."

tell her that it's not that they are so limited, it's just that people go and buy a million pairs. spots around my way that never get packs are gettingthese.

Originally Posted by GoldenStateWarrior23

thanks for the link homie. i found that just after i posted....no fl link yet?

my wife...."i just dont understand why the hell they make these so limited! they could obviously sell a ton more pairs if they released them..."

agree w/ ur wife

well bruvas, we are friends now, but in 45 minutes we are enemies
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Maybe for once Beastbay will come through. I sure don't feel like dealing with Memphians in the morning lol!

^ I believe the timer has been up since the Jordan XX3 release on black friday. Not too sure though but that was the first time I saw it.

Originally Posted by two34five

i havent bought anything on eastbay in a while but since when did they have a timer?

they been having a timer for all jordan packs they had it for the 23s too

for finishline, i'm just refreshing their jordan page...assuming it'll show up when it's time....according to someone a few pages back they usuallycome out like 20 min before 9pm (pacific time)...so hopefully that holds up....not sure if there's already a link for it though, like eastbay.

finishline page is already refreshing super slow. must be a lot of heads on there.....prepare for the crash.

I'm just gonna keep refreshing on the Jordan page for finishline too, don't know where else to find it.

Are there any WORKING discount codes for Footlocker, Eastbay, or NDC? Ones that can be used on this release?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom