Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by d3772000

tongue.gif

Did u rob the shipment truck? Thats a good look right there.

A spot near me says they still have close to a FSR for close to retail......PM for more info (I really don't wanna blow up the spot but trying to help outsome NTers)

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

Anywhere I can get these for retail?

nope...doubt you can get lucky now...best bet is to call all your local shoe spots and see if they have anymore...they'll probably laugh at youthough...good luck!!!

I still can't get over this release, Got at my mall near 4:30 and still didn't get one...

There was never any line for any other cdp not even the 6/17 I walked in at 7, 2 other people there we got ours and got out, there must have been 45 people inline at footlocker at 5:00 CRAZY

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Very Very Very Easy Cop for me (Love Aventura Mall) ........ The Quality on the XI's are not that Bad......... Their could be more Padding on the ankle but not Bad at all. The XII's However, BIG DIFFERENCE! The Shoe is Narrower and the Leather and Lining is Thinner Then the Previous Retro's however it is still Passable and Descent Quality.

so aventura was cool,not too manyheads?
Aventura Is Always the Easiest Place to Cop Kicks, Just go at 6:00 in the Morning and Walk right in. Footlocker Downstairs and Champs Upstairs.They get just About every single release except for the Premier One's. Also They still have a good size run of the XX3 Pack that just dropped not to longago.

Went to DTLR this morning around 6 am. I was second in line my homeboy was third. Waited until 10 when they opened. Walked in and the biggest sequence of BSoccured. The 1st guy needed a 11, but they didn't have any so he got the 11.5 (my size!). I stepped up and said I needed an 11.5 but the closes they hadwas a 10 because they sent most of theirs to another store for a midnight sale leaving only six packs! I got the 10 thinking I may be able to trade it.

My homeboy was about to buy a 13, but the girl behind the counter wouldn't let him use his card from his credit union because it had his mom's name onit due to the fact it was a joint account. The girl sold the pack to the dude behind him with no hesitaion just because he could't get his size adbasically said F my homeboy. The other twleve or so in line just walked out in pure anger.

Pissed off we both rode to Decatur because the DTLR out there supposedly had some left, but first we looked in Footlocker, Champs, Finishline,and Foot Actionwith the biggest size being a 9. So we walked into DTLR and asked the lady what sizes they have. My boy was out of luck, but she had a 11. I convinced herto let me trade my 10 for the 11. I walked out of the mall with a big smile
smile.gif
smile.gif
. My boy just said forget it because he has some OG Taxis andretro XI's.

The love of sneakers....
smh.gif
AMAZING!

cesar, any of those LA spots have 9 - 10? I kno it's a long shot but i got screwed by eastbay, footlocker, finishline, and ndc in that order last night
frown.gif

^^sucks about what happened at the first store
didnt even give him a chance to run to the atm or anything

got mines at 530.
had to get there at like midnight though cuhz san diego is stupid crazy.
mall security was on a trip but the we were like 20 deep so we regulated the line.
got my 10.5 no problem
happy.gif

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

i can't believe i missed these
mad.gif

what size you wear, i know a couple spots in LA that still got them
If you look at his avatar I think it's pretty clear he's from Seattle

Call around, some WSS's still have random sizes.

Thought hard about getting this pack, but most reseller prices on ebay are bogus. With the new system way too many people flake on deals, marks up thereseller price, creates a false market and then they don't end up paying.

I've tried to sell kicks on ebay, it is a hassle now. Dudes overbid, then they try to send you messages about negotiating another price,
smh.gif

This pack will be around in the future, the sneaker market looks favorable for buyers not for sellers. Resellers need to take advantage of all these kidsspending their holiday loot. If someone is really paying $400+ for this pack, I'm sorry but,
roll.gif

I got the pack and I don't want to nic pic the 11"s piece by piece but my og heads know what im talking about.....congrats to the new people that coptheir first pair xi, to my old heads its alright we just have to dream about the good old days

it was pretty crazy in austin this morning at highland and barton... couldnt cop anything - hopefully my shoetrends pre-order comes thru...

any one get a pre-order from shoetrends yet??? it anyone know where i can get a 11.5 lemme know haha

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

i can't believe i missed these
mad.gif

I Don't live in LA, but i need a 13, I can't believe i missed these either, and its not like I didn't try woke up at 4:00
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom