Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

wow 13s seem pretty rare...glad my connect came through...got the 1 and only size 13
wink.gif
pimp.gif

tried to copp a second pack..... i called all over vegas..but everybody was sold out......all good though still have 1 pack for christmas...
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by MrChery

nice stuff is finishline restockin or ndc
NDC won't know until after xmas b/c they may not even ship out the orders from last night because their operation centers are snowing likecrazy so i guess they aren't working. FNL on the other hand still does not have our orders in the system, but if they do sell out the guy said they haveanother shippment on Tuesday for their warehouse not for the stores.. and they will hopefully try to express everything out if you paid for express.

Originally Posted by wigglez25

tried to copp a second pack..... i called all over vegas..but everybody was sold out......all good though still have 1 pack for christmas...
tongue.gif
i scooped up my pair at the meadows mall. champs had 50 pairs and i got my sz 12... they dont let us line up since the riot happened so nowwhoever gets into the mall first is first in line! lol

Waited with my boys at the mall at Robinson township in PA.. Was there at 9 last night & was the first in line & got my sz 8. They sold out in 45minutes. The Finishline at the mall had 17 pairs & it went very smooth cause they gave out numbers & let in 3 people at a time.

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

Damn so im guessin these are sold out eveywhere in So Cal huh? I need a 11.5 badly
smh.gif
I was thinking the hype wouldn't be bad at all here at So Cal, and that it would be an easy cop.
smh.gif
Went at like 9:30 this morning to somemalls, and most stores I think sold out. Now, my only chance is if FNL somehow restocks Monday morning.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Diab0531

Originally Posted by wigglez25

tongue.gif
i scooped up my pair at the meadows mall. champs had 50 pairs and i got my sz 12... they dont let us line up since the riot happened so now whoever gets into the mall first is first in line! lol

i called meadows mall but it was to late.....im still shocked that out of 4 malls..,suite 160.., and a athlete's foot they're all sold out...im stillcallin as we speak.....what time did you show up since lines are'nt allowed????

what happened with the nike.com release update me did they ever post up the shoes? did the site freeze? what time did it end up releasing

Originally Posted by karxken

BIG REASON WHY THIS IS SOLD OUT IS PEOPLE BUYING (even if not thier size) TO SELL. AS SOON AS MORNING HITS CRAIGSLIST GOT FLOODED WITH THIS PACK. those packs should have stayed in the store for the ones who needs it but hey that's how the shoe game is. When the 3/20 came out, resellers knew there was no money in it and everyone got thier pack

Right on.

^probaly same as usual
releases some random time in the middle of the night
everyone that is up at that time gets em

they posted them early by accident with the eminem jordan 2 that dropped on thursday too however

Got my two pairs...Slightly hectic morning...

Had to hit up Menlo Park in Jersey for my first 8, shout to my dude G...
Footlocker there had 70 some-odd pairs...were letting people in 1 at a time, I was like 25th or so in line, more or less...

Hit Woodbridge for my other 8...Today was a good day...

I wonder does JB realize it will be a LOOOOOOOONNNNNG time before a shoe they release generates any type of hype. 6 rings will have some hype but thats aboutit.

i aint mad got my pack .. but how in da hell ya gna let peeps cop more than one pack knowing that so many peeps wanna copp em....
funny lookin 12 in my opinion...

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I wonder does JB realize it will be a LOOOOOOOONNNNNG time before a shoe they release generates any type of hype. 6 rings will have some hype but thats about it.

they know all they have to do is drop any xi or some assorted 6s or 4s even some 3s.
ace up there sleeve

Back
Top Bottom