Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by sideshow20

Quick Question. For those of you who copped a size you dont wear at all what was your purpose?
cause it is going to sell out and i got a 9.5 (im a 10) so i dont miss out.
then just for trade potential or at most to sell to get the market value (ebay) to buy my size on ebay (pretty much a trade off). otherwise i would be out ahundred or more to a reseller. feel me.

Quick Question. For those of you who copped a size you dont wear at all what was your purpose?
pretty much what the other guys said. u buy it to resell it. not to be a damn reseller though, u resell it for the resell price and u use theresell money to buy a pair in your size for resell price. Get it?

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I wonder does JB realize it will be a LOOOOOOOONNNNNG time before a shoe they release generates any type of hype. 6 rings will have some hype but thats about it.

they know all they have to do is drop any xi or some assorted 6s or 4s even some 3s.
ace up there sleeve

Yeah isn't there a VI releasing early next year?

6 rings will never have hype, all that fusion stuff is straight trash
Well I disagree with the 6 ring statement seeing as they do pretty well in stores. But the fusions that are coming are mostly trash. But all ittakes is a few people here and there...

"A bro you getting them fusions? They hot."

how can you make that statement?
What you mean?

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

pretty much what the other guys said. u buy it to resell it. not to be a damn reseller though, u resell it for the resell price and u use the resell money to buy a pair in your size for resell price. Get it?
^ exactly. last thing you want to be is empty handed.

Originally Posted by AI39theanswer

So what time did they drop on NDC? (cus i stayed up til about 4 30)
and how fast did they sell out?
I think you just missed them then. They went up around that time I believe.

I wonder does JB realize it will be a LOOOOOOOONNNNNG time before a shoe they release generates any type of hype. 6 rings will have some hype but thats about it.

they know all they have to do is drop any xi or some assorted 6s or 4s even some 3s.
ace up there sleeve

Well I disagree with the 6 ring statement seeing as they do pretty well in stores. But the fusions that are coming are mostly trash. But all it takes is a few people here and there...

What you mean?

gatorade 6s

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by allnyter00

I was at arden didnt copp cause after the security guards did us wrong and started handing out tickets in the back and everyone was runnging to the back and i saw the first bumrush i dipped and went to sunrise,security guard said they werent selling them and then went to downtown and and the line was full for FL and shiekh and gettacluestore are supposedly getting theirs wednesday so imma try to copp then.=(fail

that sounds exactly like what my friend did... Tommy is that you?! lol
Nah Tommy was shot gun with me though and Dereck was there too

some were forced to cop a pair to trades or resell..

slept outside on a cold cali night for these. my boys and I held down the first 5 spots at a store which supposedly was getting 1 full size run but only had 10pairs available, with sz 10.5 being the largest size available. the larger sizes went missing, a lot of angry cats over these. been a long cold night and imsuper tired, but at least i was able to get my sz 10.

im still heated that NDC cancelled the pairs that i ordered early.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

FOOT LOCKER
1258 FULTON STREET
BROOKLYN , NY 11216
FOOT LOCKER
532 FIFTH AVENUE
BROOKLYN , NY 11215

kids sizes only
yo was good u was on that 5am line too

ace up there sleeve

Well I disagree with the 6 ring statement seeing as they do pretty well in stores. But the fusions that are coming are mostly trash. But all it takes is a few people here and there...

What you mean?

gatorade 6s

grin.gif
I don't know if my thirst will be quenched.

HERE IN GOOD OLD WISCONSIN (MILWAUKEE)I PICKED UP 18 PACKS BUT I HAD TO GO TO 7 DIFFERENT STORES USALLY I CAN GET JORDANS FOR DAYS AFTER THE COME OUT TO SELLON EBAY BUT THESE WAS THE HARDEST PACK TO GET --- AS FAR AS ALL THE PEOPLE WAITING FOR A RESTOCK ON FINISHLINE I'M SURE THERE WILL BE ONE THE ONLY PROBLEMIS THE RESTOCK WILL COME FROM LOCAL STORE INVENTORS THAT UPDATE LATE BECAUSE AS EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS THERE LOCAL FINISHLINE IS SOLD OUT

wigglez25 wrote:
Originally Posted by Diab0531

wigglez25 wrote:
tried to copp a second pack..... i called all over vegas..but everybody was sold out......all good though still have 1 pack for christmas...
tongue.gif
i scooped up my pair at the meadows mall. champs had 50 pairs and i got my sz 12... they dont let us line up since the riot happened so now whoever gets into the mall first is first in line! lol

i called meadows mall but it was to late.....im still shocked that out of 4 malls..,suite 160.., and a athlete's foot they're all sold out...im still callin as we speak.....what time did you show up since lines are'nt allowed????

i usually get there around 5:45.... its the easist way because with there being no lines you just need to know when to go not necissarily how early. and suite160 gives 75% of their packs to their "loyal customers" so us normal guys can never get them

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

i didnt camp out or anything, but when i went to pick them up there was some ppl coming in asking about it, i felt bad it was ppl that didnt know anything about them,how they release or anything. so much hype that little mexican kids wanted them...lol
so little mexicans kids are different from any other little kids?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Ignorant comments FTL
grin.gif

I duno about you guys, but I fell in love with this pack... I dont really think the quality is THAT much different from my 00 space jams... (besides the lowercut patent leather) After being up all night trying to get this pack, I feel 100% satisfied, and really lucky that I was able to get a pack.

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

i didnt camp out or anything, but when i went to pick them up there was some ppl coming in asking about it, i felt bad it was ppl that didnt know anything about them,how they release or anything. so much hype that little mexican kids wanted them...lol
so little mexicans kids are different from any other little kids?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Ignorant comments FTL
grin.gif

i woke up late looked everywhere in 3rd ave in the bronx, sold out =[

anyone has any info where there still might have any left or online site for retail?

thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom