Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by 86 NT

gil23 wrote:
eek.gif

Security Guard kicked the dues out of the mall in front of Footlocker at 530am, but did not mess with me and another guy ,we were upstairs at the Finishline, they opened at 6 and basically: they only had like 6 packs for sale because about 8 were already sold to employess - - - Pretty sad, but thank goodness no emplyoee wears a ten!! Gonna stop by my other mall (Westgate) on my way to work and see whats up there. . . I bet he still has a couple. None of the employess there are into kicks.

LOVE the XIs (and to the dude up there from SC - where at in SC, and no way they fit true to size)
Kinda like the XIIs and they do fit true to size, but they dont look as good on feet, and they got some flaws of course
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You from the upstate, I live in spartanburg but i cooped in haywood(better chance) were you there
nerd.gif
, i didnt feel like messing with westgate
grin.gif

Yea I am.. . no I went to Haywood (better chance) but im about to stop at Westgate on my way to work right now. .

I was at Haywood at 5am, first cop from Finishline upstairs. .
White dude, black Playoff jacket, jeans, black toboggan and black xx3s.
Were you waiting at Footlocker? I saw about 10 dudes standing around after I had my pack waiting on FootLocker to open.

Did you know that little %$@ footaction in Haywood got packs as well? 3 stores in all got em in Haywood mall.
you werent the guy with the bldding toe werent you
laugh.gif
yeah i had copped from finishline an 8.5 but i needed 2 9's so i went down to footlocker with my boy(mexican in the budwiser nascar jacket) i was wearing a tan polo windbraker jeans and some sperrys
6e425a2ea85a1240af30fc21b244ce9a9b31450.gif
........... ima go to wastgate later on too just to see whats up (where you from?)

Naa. . my toe was not bleeding
laugh.gif

Dorman/Byrnes graduate 2002, what about you? I didnt get to westgate the *** traffic was whack. . I would of been late to work!
I snuck in with the dude with those teal hemp like AF1s, he had his girl with him, we were outside FNL at 545, then at 615 she told him his size was alreadytaken so he went downstairs with you all.

Man I tried several places to get the pack and always came up short 1 - 2 wristbands.....sigh
Im just crossing fingers for a restock...

Man I tried several places to get the pack and always came up short 1 - 2 wristbands.....sigh
Im just crossing fingers for a restock...

Damn 810 for an 11?
eek.gif
eek.gif
....wow makin me think about flippin mine but in the end, that's not me...I cop sneaks to wear or trade not beat dudes inthe head

Originally Posted by gil23

gil23 wrote:
eek.gif

Security Guard kicked the dues out of the mall in front of Footlocker at 530am, but did not mess with me and another guy ,we were upstairs at the Finishline, they opened at 6 and basically: they only had like 6 packs for sale because about 8 were already sold to employess - - - Pretty sad, but thank goodness no emplyoee wears a ten!! Gonna stop by my other mall (Westgate) on my way to work and see whats up there. . . I bet he still has a couple. None of the employess there are into kicks.

LOVE the XIs (and to the dude up there from SC - where at in SC, and no way they fit true to size)
Kinda like the XIIs and they do fit true to size, but they dont look as good on feet, and they got some flaws of course
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You from the upstate, I live in spartanburg but i cooped in haywood(better chance) were you there
nerd.gif
, i didnt feel like messing with westgate
grin.gif

Yea I am.. . no I went to Haywood (better chance) but im about to stop at Westgate on my way to work right now. .

I was at Haywood at 5am, first cop from Finishline upstairs. .
White dude, black Playoff jacket, jeans, black toboggan and black xx3s.
Were you waiting at Footlocker? I saw about 10 dudes standing around after I had my pack waiting on FootLocker to open.

Did you know that little %$@ footaction in Haywood got packs as well? 3 stores in all got em in Haywood mall.
you werent the guy with the bldding toe werent you
laugh.gif
yeah i had copped from finishline an 8.5 but i needed 2 9's so i went down to footlocker with my boy(mexican in the budwiser nascar jacket) i was wearing a tan polo windbraker jeans and some sperrys
6e425a2ea85a1240af30fc21b244ce9a9b31450.gif
........... ima go to wastgate later on too just to see whats up (where you from?)

Naa. . my toe was not bleeding
laugh.gif

Dorman/Byrnes graduate 2002, what about you? I didnt get to westgate the *** traffic was whack. . I would of been late to work!
I snuck in with the dude with those teal hemp like AF1s, he had his girl with him, we were outside FNL at 545, then at 615 she told him his size was already taken so he went downstairs with you all.
graduated from Dorman in 04, yeah i went to westgate and they only had a 7.5 in footaction, mad traffic around westgate imglad i went to haywood no real problem with security guards glad we both got our shoes
pimp.gif

whats the average selling price on these?.. i got an off of $580 for my 10.5s....its alot of money.. but will i regret it later because it'll go up inprice?...no im not a hypebeast i just cant fit my sz10.5. the 10 fits me perfect.. what should i do? wats the average goin price of these?

thanks to my homie (i called him cause the mall sold out of my size) he copped mine, his, and our other peoples... dont worry he was in the f***in boondocks,he and 4 other people we hang with there... and all were different sizes!!! few!

Real talk GIL23!!

I am quite surprised this many ppl around bought this pack. . I mean no other release has been anything near this - I thought there wouuld be some satteredsizes around.
This pack and the 10/13 TRULY are great packs!!! Good year overall (big thanks to the XX3).

We should get up before the next worthy release.

thanks to my homie (i called him cause the mall sold out of my size) he copped mine, his, and our other peoples... dont worry he was in the f***in boondocks,he and 4 other people we hang with there... and all were different sizes!!! few!

these was the most craziest release in the 209 area/ 300++ people and only 4 stores in weberstown mall
laugh.gif
ohhhhhhhh well i got my size
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by edunpeal

notoriusWES wrote:
Niketown SF

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

popos to the rescue
laugh.gif
I mean Ive been in the game since 96 and seriously this is pathetic over some jays??

me and my sister are the ones who filmed this video and these girls ARE NOT FIGHTING OVERSHOES!!!!! Some random girls just walked past the Niketown line and they notice people they had beef with, so after arguments, instigation andconfrontations, the beezies just threw a punch and started fighting over dumb high school drama.

p.s. the people in the video in the background are the last few people in the crowd during the release of the packs at around 1am...we were just fed up, hungryand cold, freezing people waiting for our shoes...and this fight happened out of nowhere and highlighted our night even though they weren't fighting overshoes but over lame drama. the og collectors, real sneakerheads and whoever else were in front and middle of the line and towards the end of the line were abunch of late hyphy pedestrians and some ghetto freaks who just wanted a pack even though it wasn't their size.

WE ARE JUST TRYING TO CLARIFY THE INCIDENT...SO STOP ASSUMING THAT IT WAS OVER THE SHOES.

you can find the real video in high quality at : youtube.com/esnae <----------------------------our youtube page with that fight video�
happy.gif

I've been wearing the XIs around the house all day to break them in. My left shoe feels fine but my right shoe is kind of snug on the top. Kind of weird.

Originally Posted by khmerkicks

notoriusWES wrote:
Niketown SF

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

popos to the rescue
laugh.gif
I mean Ive been in the game since 96 and seriously this is pathetic over some jays??

me and my sister are the ones who filmed this video and these girls ARE NOT FIGHTING OVER SHOES!!!!! Some random girls just walked past the Niketown line and they notice people they had beef with, so after arguments, instigation and confrontations, the beezies just threw a punch and started fighting over dumb high school drama.

p.s. the people in the video in the background are the last few people in the crowd during the release of the packs at around 1am...we were just fed up, hungry and cold, freezing people waiting for our shoes...and this fight happened out of nowhere and highlighted our night even though they weren't fighting over shoes but over lame drama. the og collectors, real sneakerheads and whoever else were in front and middle of the line and towards the end of the line were a bunch of late hyphy pedestrians and some ghetto freaks who just wanted a pack even though it wasn't their size.

WE ARE JUST TRYING TO CLARIFY THE INCIDENT...SO STOP ASSUMING THAT IT WAS OVER THE SHOES.

you can find the real video in high quality at : youtube.com/esnae <----------------------------our youtube page with that fight video�
happy.gif

Fight over some Jordans=
smh.gif
Fight over high school drama in theblistering cold=
smh.gif
x10

Originally Posted by khmerkicks

notoriusWES wrote:
Niketown SF

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

popos to the rescue
laugh.gif

me and my sister are the ones who filmed this video and these girls ARE NOT FIGHTING OVER SHOES!!!!! Some random girls just walked past the Niketown line and they notice people they had beef with, so after arguments, instigation and confrontations, the beezies just threw a punch and started fighting over dumb high school drama.

p.s. the people in the video in the background are the last few people in the crowd during the release of the packs at around 1am...we were just fed up, hungry and cold, freezing people waiting for our shoes...and this fight happened out of nowhere and highlighted our night even though they weren't fighting over shoes but over lame drama. the og collectors, real sneakerheads and whoever else were in front and middle of the line and towards the end of the line were a bunch of late hyphy pedestrians and some ghetto freaks who just wanted a pack even though it wasn't their size.

happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom