Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

^^^yes, employees act mad shady
smh.gif

thats why a connect is a must
We'd gotten several emails in the last few weeks about not reserving or displaying the 11/12 pack before release. There's nothing shadyabout keeping the playing field level for everyone who wanted the pack. Keeping our jobs > making some unappreciative hypebeasts happy.

Originally Posted by east99

Originally Posted by dalilboy

my store didnt get there shipment yesterday i heard that NTSF didn't get them either

so the people who made line didn't get them? lol

i got my pack so i'm good. not impressed with the XI. Laces are thinner, the material seems to be cheaper. I'm kinda satisfied; it just means i can rest my OGs.
Also the XIIs feels thinner and harder. not like the retro material (im talkin about the XII in general)

Best pack though
i guess not because sheik shoes didn't get their shipment and NTSF didn't either but they might still get it a little late but the willget it

any one know if FNL will restock??

Originally Posted by SneakerNoob791

^ or you could have camped online for NDC like soo many NTers that had no problem copping their pairs...your fault homie.

what? there were still NTers that didn't cop on NDC and many still without confirmations. please

Originally Posted by ItsEvolution

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

^^^yes, employees act mad shady
smh.gif

thats why a connect is a must
We'd gotten several emails in the last few weeks about not reserving or displaying the 11/12 pack before release. There's nothing shady about keeping the playing field level for everyone who wanted the pack. Keeping our jobs > making some unappreciative hypebeasts happy.

MAYBE YOU GUYS KEPT IT LEVEL BUT I DOUBT YOU CAN SPEAK FOR ALL EMPLOYEES AND IT DEFINATELY WASNT LEVEL HERE. I FEEL SORRY FOR THE GUYS THAT WERE AT THE BACK OFTHE LINE EVEN THOUGH THEY HAD BEEN STANDING WITH ME FOR THE LONGEST AMOUNT OF TIME.

my store didnt get there shipment yesterday i heard that NTSF didn't get them either

i got my pack so i'm good. not impressed with the XI. Laces are thinner, the material seems to be cheaper. I'm kinda satisfied; it just means i can rest my OGs.
Also the XIIs feels thinner and harder. not like the retro material (im talkin about the XII in general)

Best pack though
i guess not because sheik shoes didn't get their shipment and NTSF didn't either but they might still get it a little late but the will get it

damn. im about to call my boy up. he was in line at Niketown. i told him to roll with me to Serramonte cause it's an easier chance to get them there.

For some reason, the 6/17 pack was harder to get. JB probably had way more quantity for this release

Some Guy Has Posted Up The Taxi's on Ebay For $350
eek.gif
im officially done with theHype......Whoever pays that much =
50.gif

Best pack though
i guess not because sheik shoes didn't get their shipment and NTSF didn't either but they might still get it a little late but the will get it

damn. im about to call my boy up. he was in line at Niketown. i told him to roll with me to Serramonte cause it's an easier chance to get them there.

For some reason, the 6/17 pack was harder to get. JB probably had way more quantity for this release
smh.gif
at me for not going to serramonte first i guess im just gunna wait for a restock

For me this was a eazy cop,, I woke up at 5:30am, and arrived at the mall 6am,, walked in there was a line at champs down the hall,, but no line at my spot--fnl ,, grabbed my 2 reserves and then bought another 10.5 they had left over,,3pks no hassles.......

The quality on this pack is good ,,idk what these ppl are talkin about as far as the quality on the 11's ,, ive been following J's for a long minute
and seen and had retros ,and this pack wasnt that far off from them......

I commend Brand Jordan in doing such a overall good job on this pack , I loved the year of the 23,,
it was packed with heat ,expensive as all hell
but a great year for J's ..
We got the--
shadow 10's,"he got game" 13's, bred 4's, taxis, bred 11's,carmines ,,hare 7's, bugs bunny 8's,space jam 9's, bred16's, blk/sil. 17's,
black cement 3's, the 5's,,, <---All them J's were no doubt heat ....

It was a great year for J's ,now ill get my cg spizikes , Im retiring for the most part in '09 , but chances are, ill be continuing my collection in2010............

For now ima fall back ..........
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Cloud

Originally Posted by SneakerNoob791

^ or you could have camped online for NDC like soo many NTers that had no problem copping their pairs...your fault homie.

what? there were still NTers that didn't cop on NDC and many still without confirmations. please

Did you get a confirmation yet? I get my shoes on the 23rd.

So some stores are getting shipments late? And what's the word on packs around the H? I won't be getting paid until wednesday and i'm needingthese, but not at hypebeast prices.

just some foo wrote:
i havent gotten my confirmation yet from NDC and i chose two day shipping

Did you order earlier or did you order on Saturday? The shipping really doesn't matter, I chose the free ground shipping... all the orders were supposed tobe rushed in by the 24th. I got my order confirmation a few minutes after ordering from NDC(4: 20 +*@) and I got my shipping confirmation at 2:08am today.

Originally Posted by just some foo

i havent gotten my confirmation yet from NDC and i chose two day shipping
i never got an email either put i clicked on the link in the first email and it brings you to ndc and your account. it said it was shipped for meand its coming monday

Originally Posted by HP31308

Originally Posted by 1focusedfemale

Originally Posted by HP31308

Does anyone know somewhere in Detroit where I can get a size 11???

Check da footlocker in da model T plaza in Highland park. Thats a low key spot
Actually I live in HP and that was the first place I went. They usually open at ten and they was already sold out at like 9:45. I went to Oakland Mall, Northland and I called all over Detroit and they was sold out...

Well seeing that you stay on the east i wouldnt know...but the footlocker on 12 mile and telegraph is low key so you can try your luck there.

So i went down to my local footlocker at 5am with my homeboy and cousin expecting to get my pack. We were the first ones in line. So after about a hour and ahalf of waiting in line, the store employee came and was like "i'll make this quick... size? don't have it, size? don't have it" she saidthis to everybody in line
indifferent.gif
. Now im like its almost 8am everyother store probably sold out, i still took my chances at champs in the pembroke lakes mall (i live in miami, fl). Luckily they only had size 13s left which ismy size
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

Originally Posted by sideshow20

Quick Question. For those of you who copped a size you dont wear at all what was your purpose?
pretty much what the other guys said. u buy it to resell it. not to be a damn reseller though, u resell it for the resell price and u use the resell money to buy a pair in your size for resell price. Get it?
i understand the method of by one and sell one. and i also understand the buying a half size smaller or bigger or a full size...but what i dontunderstand why buy a Size 12 when you wear a Size 9? and what are the chances you find someone who bought a size 9 because they couldnt find there Size 12?

Man just slipped these on really quick the XI do fit a tag tight compared to the DMP 11s and the other 11s. Damn it Jordan! Well let's hope the 11.5 fromFNL comes through. The XII fits perfect
smile.gif
Overall I'm happy with it I just hope I get the other packs in 11.5 or else I'd have two sets of sz 11
frown.gif

Best pack though

smh.gif
at me for not going to serramonte first i guess im just gunna wait for a restock

Yo I'm pretty sure ntsf did get them because I called n they said they only had a size 15 left.

Back
Top Bottom