Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

You guys are too much.

Get your hustle on, I'm not mad at all, got my 2 packs.

This is NT, no need to prove ANYTHING to ANYBODY.

He posted pics, leave it be..........

you might not be mad, but I am-- I'm from a small town, and when I got to footaction at 6:50, they only had 6 pairs. Homeboy right in front of me wore asize 10, but decided to buy the last 11.5 (my size) for resale. Resellers messin' up the shoe game man

NT Re-sellers do we get an NT discount? Doesn't hurt to ask I guess...I got a cousin looking for the whole pack in a size 10...PM me please.

if you were lucky to get em......be happy.........
if not.....hopefully you do get it in the future without being taxed.....

Resellers, why don't you just trade me a size 11.5 or a 11 for my size 10? Then you can still make your dough and I can wear mine.

XI's feel like the sole is made of plywood. Stiff as hell. Can't imagine balling with these shoes. The XII's feel amazing. It could be thedifference between the tech used between the shoes. XI's being airsole, and the XII being zoom air. Never owned an XI before so some of you people canjudge it better.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

anybody know the eastbay product # for these?
try 38149991. I got the product code from champs & footaction. Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

laugh.gif
at dudes getting mad about employees holding pairs.

One of the only advantages of working at ANY shoe store
Don't forget the discount.

Holding a few is fine...but when the Managers instruct the employees to tell customers they did not receive the pack is justplain wrong. @ Finishline btw

2cdk96s.jpg

v46uqu.jpg

patent cut is different height?

on the back its not lined up correctly?

what is this a b grade that somehow got past the test?

whats up with that? is it possible to send it back to jb and get a new one or something?

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

2cdk96s.jpg

v46uqu.jpg

patent cut is different height?

on the back its not lined up correctly?

what is this a b grade that somehow got past the test?

whats up with that? is it possible to send it back to jb and get a new one or something?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

NT Re-sellers do we get an NT discount? Doesn't hurt to ask I guess...I got a cousin looking for the whole pack in a size 10...PM me please.
dont even think about it, they are some of the cheapest people you can find
tired.gif

Originally Posted by loxley4life

They have some sizes on footaction.com and it let me add. Just a heads up.
It''l let you add, but when you checkout it will remove them from your cart.

The sizing is killing me. my dmps, cool greys, low white reds are all 9.5 and fit great. So i cop in a 9.5 but it is to small. How do they expect you to tryon sizes on a release like this.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom