Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Damn, son... Just called Eastbay and the lady laughed at me!!! said no chance that I'll find them!!!!!

ARGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

They have some sizes on footaction.com and it let me add. Just a heads up.

Nah, they're just showing a run but no good. Same for Eastbay shorty took 9 minutes of the phone time to get all my info first, to tell me they don'thave them

Originally Posted by LukeJAYWALKER23

From the back are they thiner than the 2001s?

Yes.. And much less Pattent Leather.....
nerd.gif

Seems like everybody's either real happy wit what they got or dumb heated.. I been readin this thread for the past 2 days.. Some of this stuff is priceless

Just called Finishline, and they said my order has been fullfilled and is awaiting a tracking number.

When did you place the order with finishline? At what time, I placed mine at around 2am Saturday still says "processing" getting very anxious!!!

I've been waiting all damn morning for a restock and nothing. I've tried calling eastbay and no luck. And I actually want a pair to wear, not toresell. But I'm still on the look-out for an 11-11.5
nerd.gif

Goons were out.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]8 suspects charged in robbing teens[/h1]
Sunday, December 21, 2008

Four Birmingham teens waiting outside a store to buy new Air Jordan shoes were robbed early Saturday morning.

Police said the four male victims - a 17-year-old, an 18-year-old and two 19-year-olds - were outside the Foot Locker at 2237 Bessemer Road about 1:25 a.m., awaiting the store's 6 a.m. opening, when several armed male suspects jumped out of three cars and demanded money and other personal items.

About an hour later, police spotted three cars- a black Grand Marquis, a gold Nissan Sentra and a black Chevrolet Tahoe - matching the description of those carrying the thieves pulled into a Chevron gas station at Arkadelphia Road.

Police arrested eight males, who were found with money, weapons and other property from the victims.

The suspects are identified as Jaron Battle, 22; Scozzaro Beverly, 19; Torrey Montgomery, 19; Philiah Ansley, 19; Alex McCracklin, 18; Jadarrious Tellis, 18; and Timothy Davis, 18, all of Birmingham and Cadarrius Adams, 18, of Gardendale.

Each is being charged with four counts of first-degree robbery.

William C. Singleton III --

Originally Posted by air23xxi

1:25AM Central Time

Ok so I was around 2 to 2:15 est so you being an hour behind, it was around the same time, this makes me feel a little better that I actually got these. Anyone try getting these on Footlocker at midnight? Have you received any confirmation yet?

Back
Top Bottom