Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

finally got my $650 back for the pending payment on my account that never went through on FNL saturday.
smh.gif
that it took so long. Guess I'll pursue an 8mpcamera phone that can do more than some sneaks can do for me.

Originally Posted by mingster23

hi all, apologies if someone has already posted this but Niketown UK's online website still had a full size run last night. The pack was only released here in London yesterday so after I managed to get someone to go down to the Niketown on Regent St, I liked the XI's so much I bought another pack online yesterday night. Shipped today and I should receive them tomorrow just in time for xmas. Not sure if those of you in the US can access the UK site but if you can they're going for GBP 185.90 which is probably around USD 280. Good luck!
The UK site only ships to Europe. They won't ship to the US.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

I think ima wait for the Bgrades to pop up.....maybe they will accidentally flip the jumpman on the left shoe and mark it as a defect.
Those are some pretty high hopes you got there

For those of you who received shipping confirmations from FNL, did your order status on their website change from "processing"? I ordered an 11.5from the website before the site went down for maintenance on Friday night and still have not received a shipping confirmation, yet it seems like some peoplehave received their confirmations who ordered after the maintenance was completed

Originally Posted by jstatus238

For those of you who received shipping confirmations from FNL, did your order status on their website change from "processing"? I ordered an 11.5 from the website before the site went down for maintenance on Friday night and still have not received a shipping confirmation, yet it seems like some people have received their confirmations who ordered after the maintenance was completed

it still says processing, but theres a tracking number next to it so it means it was shipped

Ebay really is flooded with this pack. And as others have said, price are already going down. I saw a couple auctions end today for sizes 10.5-11 that wereunder $450 shipped. I would think by next week the people who missed out, like myself, will be able to get them for $400 or less shipped....hopefully.

guys I missed this pack and I am looking for a 2001 Bred XI

what is the price of a 01 Bred XI now?

my frd has a pair of NDS and offering $200 to me, condition is 8 out of 10

Originally Posted by eenkm

^^^I would cop

Originally Posted by MJKIDD2345

I did my order friday night and FNL stil hasn't shipped.

same here...i did talk to them earlier and they said it was gonna be shipped soon or something like that though....

I just got a call from Finishline checking to see if my CC address matched my shipping address. I ordered from the restock on Monday. So, things might belooking up. Fingers still crossed.

Originally Posted by Jewelz3jd

I just got a call from Finishline checking to see if my CC address matched my shipping address. I ordered from the restock on Monday. So, things might be looking up. Fingers still crossed.

you think calling will make a difference? stop bugging those people they dont have a clue where your order is... they probably see the same screen you do. justst and wait for a tracking number or a cancellation

Originally Posted by DaBoyWonda

Originally Posted by eenkm

^^^I would cop
I wouldn't cop any worn shoes. Even if they were OG

Did anyone who ordered from NDC with an est. delivery date of the 23rd, receive it today? Got my shipping confirmation/ tracking # on Sunday and it hasn'tbeen updated not once. Estimated delivery date was today by 4:30 pm. I pretty much wasted my entire morning/afternoon waiting for FedEx only to see their truckpast by three times but never stopped at my house. I check online at 5:00 only to see no updates with the tracking and now my estimated delivery date is gone.So then I politely call FedEx and explain that my package hasn't come yet and the operator tells me to call the shipper they only got a label from them...

So then I immediatley call Nike and tell them the same deal. The operator from Nike tells me that they shipped it on the 20th but he doesn't see an est.delivery date
eyes.gif
and that I have ground shipping 2-9 d..a....cut him off swiftly to let him know Nike upgraded my order to 2day service only to get apause
eyes.gif
and after that tells me they'll call tommorow morning. I'm in such an uncomfortable mood right now, not knowing if Nike gave it toFedEx or did some goon/clown working for FedEx lose or steal my shoes.

frown.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif

Just spoke to FNL and they said my order didn't go through, even though my CC was charged. I ordered fri night and the screen froze after i sent CC info.Is there anything I can do?
mad.gif

Originally Posted by dj sven

Originally Posted by iHust1e

I think ima wait for the Bgrades to pop up.....maybe they will accidentally flip the jumpman on the left shoe and mark it as a defect.
Those are some pretty high hopes you got there
that would be pretty dope do
pimp.gif

My packs shipped from FNL already and the money is still in my account no pending transaction does this mean I am getting them for free LOL.

Back
Top Bottom