Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by NikeTalk111

just got my ndc shipping confirmation on a sz 11.5 that popped up on their web site on monday..... gyea boy!!!!
how can you even find the product still on their website?? I don't see them anywhere.. thanks!

My pack was supposed to be next day shipping with a delivery date of 12/23. Apparently it was stuck in Kentucky all day because of a weight issue
eyes.gif
,rescheduled for delivery tomorrow.
smh.gif

SO I JUST CHECKED THE FED EX TRACKING FOR MY PACK AND NOW THE DELIVERY DATE IS ON THE 26TH. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE 2DAY, I WANTED TO WEAR THE XII'S ON X-MASEVE BUT FORGET IT NOW. I JUST BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH TO GET THIS PACK I WANT THEM IN MY HOME SO IT CAN BE OVER WITH.

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Originally Posted by airmaxes

Still cant believe I cant find a 4.5 anywhere in NYC...
smh.gif
For some reason every footlocker got only 5 and higher... Didnt think it was going to end up like this
smh.gif
My girl is going to be tight...

My girl was tight too on Saturday when we couldn't find her 4.5 in Staten Island Mall. But I didn't give up for my baby and we found a sz4.5 on fulton street in downtown bk. I found them at finishline. I think we may have got the only 4.5 in the whole damn city fam.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mrhood84

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Originally Posted by airmaxes

Still cant believe I cant find a 4.5 anywhere in NYC...
smh.gif
For some reason every footlocker got only 5 and higher... Didnt think it was going to end up like this
smh.gif
My girl is going to be tight...
My girl was tight too on Saturday when we couldn't find her 4.5 in Staten Island Mall. But I didn't give up for my baby and we found a sz 4.5 on fulton street in downtown bk. I found them at finishline. I think we may have got the only 4.5 in the whole damn city fam.
roll.gif

aww thats love right there. my girl isnt into sneakers but she reluctantly supports me and my habit haha however i think she is reaching thebreaking point haha HAPPY HOLIDAY fellas.

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by Cloud

Originally Posted by eciaccord

People! They're shoes! They go on your feet, it's not like someone is going to stop you as your walking and measure the patent leather. Be glad you got them!

zzz

the XI is a work of art. Respect and responsibility should be taken with an official release to keep it real
Dude seriously..you're acting like you trying to wine, dine, and smash the XIs.

It's not NEARLY that serious. theyre just shoes...rubber, leather, and canvas. Nothing more
grin.gif

lol Cloud is a true fool for that. Dude sleeps with his shoes. Get over it, Jordan robbed you.

People! They're shoes! They go on your feet, it's not like someone is going to stop you as your walking and measure the patent leather. Be glad you got them!

zzz

the XI is a work of art. Respect and responsibility should be taken with an official release to keep it real

It's not NEARLY that serious. theyre just shoes...rubber, leather, and canvas. Nothing more
grin.gif
No i'm not. Do you see wine here? Its funny tho i knew i would get that cause i couldn't put it into the right words i wanted
tired.gif

The 11s are tuxedo shoes reinvented into sneakers. As a shoe its a very innovative and unique design. If you were a designer you'd be able to appreciatethat properly. There are more than just Nelly hypebeasts on NT trying to cop whatever everyone else is trying to cop.

I like my 11s looking the way Tinker and Jordan designed them, or at least a reasonable take on it. If JB is going to make an official release of them, thenits only logical to expect them to make the official, real shoe. Not something that's a variant of it.

I'm not saying whether the CDP is that bad in general. But its hella annoying to see people acting like it would be alright anyway JUST because everyoneelse is buying them or knows that they're "jordans". Or that we also shouldn't expect an official shoe from an official release. And thosewere the points i addressed.

d45357f4eb22ae415d0a38bd659768cde16da1b.pjpg
43c355a9e4aca8bc5ca3373c6677444f9e9ded6.pjpg
Trashing my 2001's in this NYC weather, got a fewcompliments they are finished to me...
a7e35f4ce056aa655dac3a8a64c341a7c7fadd9.pjpg
b41356e8ec4ca5a0514c31d26f766311ff38f32.pjpg
da615be7af52386f9cea2ee83a7170d286466fc.pjpg
6f235b78e041a1745bf531a96aaae088a4958bf.pjpg
4fa15fe2ad52356f360cb965ec3ba55c35f093c.pjpg

My packs I gotta pay for another size 10 tomorrow, still need that 3.5y just cause.

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness

zzz

grin.gif

lol Cloud is a true fool for that. Dude sleeps with his shoes. Get over it, Jordan robbed you.
They robbed me? are you an idiot? these shoes are worth more than i paid for them, especially right now.

Ironically EXACTLY because of the mentality i'm criticizing...

here is a side by side...you can really see some of the differences. Also I have my VIDEO of my pick up on release day uploading on youtube..so I will postthat up as soon as it is ready!

3133003572_53aa36f275_o.gif

^^ Respect i'm loving that pic right there, instant collection lol. Forreal I don't know but all those packs is a nice sight.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Be4Chst

its just pathetic that u guys pull out a ruler to MEASURE the distance...
get a life

After the money some of us have dropped on this pack, I can't blame these fellow NTers to assess quality.

just got my pack in the mail!!!

i got the employee 40% off special on dec 15th... took me an hour to get through the phone line... well worth it!

$206 shipped!!!!

Still havent gotten tracking from Finishline. I called and she said that they can ship in 3-10 days and it PROBABLY wont get cancelled....not very helpful

please please please...just stop complaining about the patent leather...
If you are unhappy go return it...
stop being such a lil *****

Originally Posted by Be4Chst

please please please...just stop complaining about the patent leather...
If you are unhappy go return it...
stop being such a lil *****

uhh?

The guy just did a measurement of his patent leather to confirm what he was seeing. Whats so wrong about that?

I thought the post was informative. Whats it to you if somebody else analyzes their own shoes? This is a 11/12 CDP release thread, not a don't'complain' (compare) the 11/12 CDP thread.

Back
Top Bottom