Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by WILLINC

got my pair from UPS today.

Glad I got a half size up on the XI.

Merry Christmas to all
pimp.gif

glad you got urs... i dont knw why people are getting half sizes bigger because i wear a size 11 and have both 11 and 11.5 and the size 11's fit perfect.not to mention i have wide feet

am not mad at this pack but trully i wish i hadn't trash my OG taxi but i can assure u the difference btween the two shoes is craxy....
these kinda look like variants.... foreal man i am so not kidding u...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by YungVC

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

ppl that are getting their shipment from ndc...do you have to sign for it? or the fedex dude just drops it off?
you have to sign for it.
Not mine. The FedEx guy just rang the doorbell and left it in front of the door.

i can assure u the difference btween the two shoes is craxy....

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by natenate04

i bet half the people whose complaining about the quality of this pack, are going to be the main ones rockin' em!
what? I'm a little confused. So people who bought the shoes are the same people who disliked them but at the same time will wearthem?
grin.gif

I'm not trying to argue, honestly I'm confused by your statement.

wow im pissed i wear size 9.5 but didnt even try them on till today and them things hurt my feet their hella tight i need a 10 damn

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

meant to put this in here and not the other thread
frown.gif

Real talk, the 11/12 pack SUCKS!!!

11s... the soles are pink
sick.gif
, the shape is off, the patent is off, the materials
sick.gif

12s... hella cheap, the black part looks like pleather or plastic
sick.gif

this is just for those who will try to say i'm just mad cause i couldn't cop... WRONG!! i coulda copped so easily, but passed.
laugh.gif

8vnqs2.jpg

28kmtle.jpg
ogs were a hell of a lot more pink than the 01 retros...

man i ordered a 12 for my bro and a 13 for myself on fnl sat morning like 10 mins after 12 est and i got my 13 today and the 12 is still "processing"

hopefully that 12 comes through

Just got done trying on the XI's.. since i've never owned a pair before i think they feel pretty dmn good. Can't wait to rock them!

Happy holidays to everyone @ NT, and i wish the best of luck to those whohaven't gotten these yet. I know I'm big, so no need to say it.

I was at tower city champs yesterday for the cavs game picked up a 9.5 to bad i wear a 10.5 -11. So my shoes a lil snug on my toe but w.e i dont wear myjordans for long anyway. Oh they still had a 8-9.5

Originally Posted by spizike231

Just got done trying on the XI's.. since i've never owned a pair before i think they feel pretty dmn good. Can't wait to rock them!

Happy holidays to everyone @ NT, and i wish the best of luck to those who haven't gotten these yet. I know I'm big, so no need to say it.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyone know if any pairs are out here in Victorville/Adelonta California?

Victorville Mall maybe? please Cali peeps help me out!!!!

Anyone know if any pairs are out here in Victorville/Adelonta California?

Victorville Mall maybe? please Cali peeps help me out!!!!

Can the soles on the Air Jordan XI's become yellowed over time? I am considering wrapping these shoes up with dark plastic bags (such as garbage bags, orthe plastic bags that leather jackets typically come inside) in order to reduce the chances of light coming into the box.. not sure if this will make adifference.. I know silica packets can be used as an effective approach (as well as sealing the shoe inside ziplock) but these approaches tend to allow theshoe to dry up faster as well (leading to cracking if someone were to try these on)..

I know I know this post belongs in the sneaker care section, and I actually just posted it there too.. but considering that this is the XI/XII official post, Ifigured I might as well ask here if its even worthwhile worrying about the yellowing problem with these shoes (can transparent red soles even yellow?)

Originally Posted by Respinda

Can the soles on the Air Jordan XI's become yellowed over time? I am considering wrapping these shoes up with dark plastic bags (such as garbage bags, or the plastic bags that leather jackets typically come inside) in order to reduce the chances of light coming into the box.. not sure if this will make a difference.. I know silica packets can be used as an effective approach (as well as sealing the shoe inside ziplock) but these approaches tend to allow the shoe to dry up faster as well (leading to cracking if someone were to try these on)..

I know I know this post belongs in the sneaker care section, and I actually just posted it there too.. but considering that this is the XI/XII official post, I figured I might as well ask here if its even worthwhile worrying about the yellowing problem with these shoes (can transparent red soles even yellow?)
clear soles do yellow but i dont think the red ones do yellow...og black/red XI's yellow and they look orange but the 01 and 08 are a darkershade of red on the soles i dont think they would yellow

Does anyone know if FedEx is still delivering right now? My CDP has been out for delivery since this morning...

xi should be fine..... cant really tell .... but them xii ... mmm have bad feelin bad thoz... oh well at the end of the days they just shoes ... i ll wear emthill the sole fell off.....

Originally Posted by pelimpe

am not mad at this pack but trully i wish i hadn't trash my OG taxi but i can assure u the difference btween the two shoes is craxy....
indifferent.gif

how many varients you own ?? just curious ,, since you seem to know what fakes are like .....
embarassed.gif

For all my Nt'ers still awaiting packages. FedEx is so backed up from the bad weather + high volumes of packages that they're opening 2morro so peoplecan come pick up their packages. Hope this helps. That sucks for workers though.
FedEx's AP News Release

Originally Posted by The J Collector

Originally Posted by pelimpe

indifferent.gif

how many varients you own ?? just curious ,, since you seem to know what fakes are like .....
embarassed.gif

in case u don't know how to read i was comparing the OG to the RETRO and VARIANT LOOKING doesn't mean that they are fake.... man i love my pack ... and i was just giving my opinion ... guess u can't tell the difference btween OG and RETRO XII but the peeps that had them when they first cme out in 96 should be able to tell....
and for ur info i have all variant from J I to J 45
ohwell.gif

FEDEX and USPS are still delivering. If you have anything express they will deliver either today or tomorrow. They are BACKEDD UP..

And the 11's run small, but the 12s run true to size..so you can mismate.

Back
Top Bottom