Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by AJumpman23

Did anyone else order from solefresh.com???
I still have not recieved tracking please help!
ohwell.gif

I haven'y received anything from them and I pre-ordered way back in the summer because I knew this would be a crazy release. Their customer service suckstoo. So Im not sure what to do either. I will never order from them again. Seems like we have to just wait it out.

yes they are up on fnl. just follow chonkeyb's instructions and you should be able to cop. heres to hoping they actually come through.

is this restock on FNL.com today legit?? I just picked up another pack...eh, we'll see I guess...

Thanks for the restock info. I placed yet another order. I haven't received any update or word on my order from 12/22's restock. This order isprobably fruitless as well.

Originally Posted by loxley4life

ohwell.gif

I haven'y received anything from them and I pre-ordered way back in the summer because I knew this would be a crazy release. Their customer service sucks too. So Im not sure what to do either. I will never order from them again. Seems like we have to just wait it out.

Is there a chance we might just get our money back?
mad.gif

ohwell.gif

I haven'y received anything from them and I pre-ordered way back in the summer because I knew this would be a crazy release. Their customer service sucks too. So Im not sure what to do either. I will never order from them again. Seems like we have to just wait it out.

Is there a chance we might not even get the shoes and just get our money back?

Yeah there is always a chance of that. The delay may be due to the holidays.

ohwell.gif

Is there a chance we might not even get the shoes and just get our money back?

I have sent emails so i dont know. I would assume that if we didnt get the shoes we would get our money back. At this point it seems like their website is a scam. It was lsited as a legit website in the legit check post but maybe NT should look into solefresh.com to actually see if they still are. At least with websites like finishline, eastbay, citysole, PYS, they all answer your questions regarding your order and are available for cancellation if you decide to call and cancel.

Finishline is up with sizes but customer service says they have none...
I got confirmation numbers on the site so lets see

Originally Posted by Raices03

Just got my confirmation in the mail!!! Thanks, and I'll be praying this isn't a FNL mess up!!

Thanks for the heads up!!!

Originally Posted by Sneak Speak

Just got my confirmation in the mail!!! Thanks, and I'll be praying this isn't a FNL mess up!!

Thanks for the heads up!!!

Thanks as well, I aint holding my breath on this though

I ordered my pack...but I just find this hard to believe...I keep refreshing to see if sizes start to disappear, but they don't...what are the odds theyreally have these??? the suspense is killin me...lol
roll.gif

I was told the same thing, but I had to tell the rep how to locate them because they were not showing up in her system. When she found them, she was able toplace the order for me.

NikeTalk is beautiful...isn't it? As soon as they're up on FL they're announced to the public. Information Technology: what would Jordan Feins dowithout it?

I think these will actually get delivered. I don't see why not.

this restock most likely wont work, the sizes have been up for 2 hours now, u know how many people must of ordered shoes

I just went in a put 5 size 12 in the cart
laugh.gif
. So who knows whats going to happen and no I didn't order them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I just went in a put 5 size 12 in the cart
laugh.gif
. So who knows whats going to happen and no I didn't order them
laugh.gif

well, sizes 10.5, 11 and12 actually disappeared and are now unavailable, so sizes are starting to "sell out"...hmmmm....maybe they do havethese restocked??

Yeah, I dont know about this. They will probably only be able to fulfill a handfull of orders, if that. They pull inventory from different store locations sowe will see.

Looks like one size is gone...

How could this be true if the people didnt get their orders from the first "restock"?
I took my chances on an 11

For some reason, I feel really confident that my size 12s will be coming through! Let's take a bootleg poll:

Who thinks their order is actually gonna show up on their doorstep? Now, who thinks their order is not gonna show up and instead get hit with a cancellationemail? I'll be in here in about a week trying to find out the actualy results vs. our forecast. Should be interesting as well as an emotional rollercoasterfor some.

I just ordered off fnl and i contacted a rep and she said it prob. will be fulfilled because they get the inventory out of the stores around the country.

Back
Top Bottom