Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Just got the confirmation email with tracking number for the FNL restock from yesterday too...looks like FNL is going to come through, again...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Seeing how everyone received their FNL shipping confirmation, I went to check my email and there mine was. I couldn't imagine after missing last weeksre-stock by 10 mins, and the online debacle two weeks ago, that I would have a pack coming for retail. Way to end the year. I can gracefully bow out.

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Seeing how everyone received their FNL shipping confirmation, I went to check my email and there mine was. I couldn't imagine after missing last weeks re-stock by 10 mins, and the online debacle two weeks ago, that I would have a pack coming for retail. Way to end the year. I can gracefully bow out.
Yes I was pleasantly surprised by my email from FNL as well. Hard to believe I was there on RD and getting Server 500 messages ateastbay...lol....

I received my FNL order yesterday
pimp.gif
....they shipped mine out on 12/22 apparently but never gave me any confirmation on shipping until like the 27/28. Atleast it came through, I guess
pimp.gif

Got my FNL order
smile.gif
Tried on the size, compared to the retro XI they feel somewhat like cardboard. Not sure if it needs to be broken in or what not, butthat's the only thing I don't like other than the jumpman logo. Anyone actually balled in the CDP yet? How'd they feel?

pimp.gif
got my shippingconfirmation from the restock on Tuesday

I ordered a pair of Chicago XX3's on the 24rd and I have yet to even get a orderconfirmation
laugh.gif
still saysprocessing

^^ Do you mean Eastbay? If so, Eastbay put a 7.5 up on Monday. They randomly put sizes up days/weeks after many releases, you just have to keep checking. Ifyou meant Ebay, then there are plenty of packs on there in a FSR...

i'll be upset if someone got a size 11.5 from FNL's restock on tuesday...cause i ordered from the monday restock and my order was cancelled...all ineed is a size 11.5 to complete my CDP collection...i have the other CDP's in a size 11.5...it jus wouldnt be complete if one CDP smaller than the rest

Dude, it's not the end of the world if your packs aren't all 11.5's. I mean, the packs that i got are all sz 11 and i had to settle for 11.5'son the restock, and im coo with that
laugh.gif

Well I finally got my size 11 to ship from Mondays restock. Now I can keep this pack on ice and rock my spare pair of CDP XII's.
pimp.gif

If anyone is worried whether their order from tuesdays restock is going to ship...I just recieved my shipping confirmation today so the restock was legit andwas fulfilled. Just a heads up...(by the way...it was an e-mail with shipping info and tracking numbers...so check your mail!!!)

Im have to pick up another pair of XII's when i get my financial aid refund . They are too comfortable lol.

Originally Posted by DaBoyWonda

Im have to pick up another pair of XII's when i get my financial aid refund . They are too comfortable lol.

Smart move and imo the better shoe between the 2 in the pack.
smokin.gif

im still waiting for my sz. 11.5 from FNL...I just called them they say the order is still processing.
I asked if they have inventory they said no, but they are checking if they still have more in their company...whatever that means.
I think im getting my order cancelled....

Originally Posted by shoethentic

^^ Do you mean Eastbay? If so, Eastbay put a 7.5 up on Monday. They randomly put sizes up days/weeks after many releases, you just have to keep checking. If you meant Ebay, then there are plenty of packs on there in a FSR...
What do you mean Eastbay randomly put sizes up days/weeks after a release? I Thought Eastbay don't have no more of them.

Originally Posted by XpLoZiV8

i'll be upset if someone got a size 11.5 from FNL's restock on tuesday...cause i ordered from the monday restock and my order was cancelled...all i need is a size 11.5 to complete my CDP collection...i have the other CDP's in a size 11.5...it jus wouldnt be complete if one CDP smaller than the rest

Originally Posted by armfizzle

Dude, it's not the end of the world if your packs aren't all 11.5's. I mean, the packs that i got are all sz 11 and i had to settle for 11.5's on the restock, and im coo with that
laugh.gif
Why don't you two trade with each other? You both have the size the other person wants.

I think I'm just going to look for a NDS pack in a couple months on ebay. I still haven't been able to get myself to wear my pack yet, but don'tfeel like paying too much for another one. At the same time I'm kind of hesitant though, because all I'm hearing is that the XI's are terrible...

Back
Top Bottom