Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

for those who are still looking and willing to pay way over retail, kix-files is doing a pre-order in a full 7.5-11 size run. looks like the 12's already sold out425-435 +75 ship -
indifferent.gif

The name of this post should be "Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP whining about quality and FNL updates Release post. 12/20/08! NOBUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by youngmonc

the xi's are well worth the 155 you pay for em............
to people complaining.....yall knew how the other packs were......everyone hated the black/grey/red iv's.......no one bought the black/cement iii's.....yall seen how they did the ii's..........so you know how this pack was gonna come out.....

I actually love the comfort of the IIIs. The XXs too were comfortable(wore em' a few times) and durable.
Originally Posted by nflowshoe

To the people that are tired of people complaning about the xi quality, you guys aren't at all mad that a site that sells 65 dollar fake xi looks equal to or better than the cdp xi and have better quality?

Thank you to the people that keep whining and complaining about quality, I just sold my pack due to quality issues, and everytime I see a complaint it makes me know im not alone,
And this is the only place to complain without getting your post locked.
Also mabey the complaining can help somebody who can't get the pack mabey want to acuatly see the shoes and determine wheter its worth getting, cause after the hype is over your stuck with cheap shoes

Thanks dude. sadly
eyes.gif
, I'm now looking to sell my 9.5 only for the amount I paid.

MY 10.5 AT FINISHLINE GOT CANCELLED AND I ORDERED FROM THE MONDAY RESTOCK. GUESS I GOTTA SELL THESE SZ. 10'S IN ORDER TO GET MY SIZE OFF EBAY.

well if anybody doesn't like their pack I can take it off your hands for retail or a little bit more if they are that bad and you need to get rid of them

Originally Posted by thakickboss

well if anybody doesn't like their pack I can take it off your hands for retail or a little bit more if they are that bad and you need to get rid of them

Could you be selling sizes 11-13 of the 11/12 CDP? Because it seem like you want these instead of selling them. But if you are selling those, you can pm me!!!
And oh' yeah I wanna know how much you willing to sell for a size 11.5

ATTN ATTN: NYC HEADS

I KNOW A STORE THAT GOT THEM FOR 410 BUT IF I BUY AT LEAST 3 OTHER PACKS THEY WILL LOWER IT TO 360 WHICH IS NOT BAD... I NEED 2 OTHER PEOPLE THAT ARE DOWN TODO THIS AS WELL..THE MORE THE MERRIER WE MIGHT EVEN TRY TO TALK THEM DOWN FOR CHEAPER

WE ALL MEETUP CHIP OUR MONEY TOGETHER AND GET A CDP FOR AROUND 360. THEY STILL HAD A FSR WHEN I WENT ABOUT THREE DAYS AGO.

WHOEVER IS INTERESTED PM ME.

anyone can help me out with locating a size 5y? my shorty is annoying the hell outta me and finishline cancelled my order.....
mad.gif

i just received mine from ndc, through fedex, it took at least a week. i like them a lot, my only question is....
is the xi suppose to fit a little smaller? big ups to those that received their pack too!

Jordan XIs will loosen up after a few use. I remembered my Retro XI Breds were a bit stiff when they were new... wear them up to 10x they'll stretch out abit.

I wore my XI's for ballin and I scored 60 points! I even did a slam dunk from the foul line! Its gotta be the shoes!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jordandub3

I wore my XI's for ballin and I scored 60 points! I even did a slam dunk from the foul line! Its gotta be the shoes!
roll.gif

You're not serious are you?

Back
Top Bottom