Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Been reading this site since 99 and never took the time to register but I'm here now! Anyway my story on coppin this pack is as follows. Woke up at 5:30got to fnl before anybody at mall of america. Associate gets there at 7. Tells me there are no size 12 they only have 6 pairs. I called the night before andmade sure they had my size. Associate tells me when she left work the night before they had a full size run. I ask how is it that you don't have them now?She can't give me a straight answer. So while I'm on the phone with corporate I secure a pair at champs accross town, but there is a blizzard that day.While on the way to champs accross town in the blizzard fnl corporate makes the manager find the size 12 and sell it to me. So I cop a champs drive back to themall of America return at champs and get my size 12 at fnl, after I give the manager a piece of my mind. Store policy is associates can't hold kicks frompublic they are just like a regular customer and have to wait in line. That fnl found that out the hard way. I will never spend my money in fnl anymore but Ilove my pack.

Wow just got shipping confirmation for my pack from the Monday re-stock. good thing I didn't pay butt rape prices for this pack.

^^ Oh dang thats crazy. Calling even customer service will get you alot when the sales men are acting a ahole but, the key is to ask the person their name. Mycousin use to work at footaction and he said the last thing you wanted to happen is for your name to come up with a complaint.

Originally Posted by deathmetaldbh

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

heres a question for ya'll: of those who copped the packs, who did not resell ?

i didnt resell. I only buy one pair of each shoe that releases cuz i want someone else to get them for retail. if you take care of your shoes than you dont need 3 of these.

i agree normally except for clear soled shoes (which doesn't apply in this case). gotta have two pairs of those
nerd.gif

I wrote here a couple days ago giving my firsthand impression of the XII's on the basketball court. Today I finally broke out the XI's. I hadn'tworn of pair of them in almost 14 years and man did they look sweet. I gotta say though, the XII's are way more comfortable. There's no way I couldwear these without replacing the insoles with more comfortable aftermarket ones. The ones they provide are paper thin and wouldn't provide much cushion atall. The toebox is definitely narrower and I still experience some blistering on the sides of my pinky toes, even after moving up a half size. That's theprice I'm gonna have to pay for style. I was really impressed with how well the patent leather handled being stepped on. One time I thought for sure therewas going to be a nasty scuff, but I looked down and there wasn't at all. There's minor creasing, but only on the sides of the toebox and none acrossthe top. All in all, I am impressed with this pack and will be wearing these to ball in almost every day.

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

heres a question for ya'll: of those who copped the packs, who did not resell ?
I purchased the pack and had to post up at 2 AM but it was well worth it...first time in the last 3 years that I had to line up...I did sell theXII's on Ebay cause eventhough I do like the XII's the CW wasn't my favorite..sold XII's for $225 shipped after Ebay fees and shipping, I madeabout $185 profit...$335 - $185 = $150 for XI's not bad...

i bought two packs thinking i would resell, but once i got them in hand couldn't do it. ended up with a third XII too. i know if i sell them i will end upregretting it like i have with every jordan i have ever sold. peace

i am glad i bought a size bigger than i normally wear but that is a good thing, i wear a sz 13, but had to settle for a sz14 and boy am i glad i did...theseshoes fit like a glove...a sz 13 would not have fit....and yes i know everyone has already made plenty of comments about shoes fitting small...

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

how much should the 11s be running for? I dont want to get jipped....

you should be able to get a pair for about 250 or so...if your lucky maybe even 200 will be hard to find for that price tho

Only 8.5s up today on Finishline? Damn, they're slacking
laugh.gif

Wonder what they'll put up tomorrow morning.

any1 cud of got these
I'm sellin both the packs I got for pretty cheap both sz 9 ds pm if interested nyc

I don't think anyone has. I could be wrong though, but I think a bunch of NT'ers were complaining about them.

i love these kicks, they are BEAUTIFUL!!! anyone who didnt cop sure missed out. unless u already had both retroed kicks lol. only downfall to it. but i didnthave them so im happy lol

Back
Top Bottom